Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
What is the pre-populate thing?

I missed out on the Interstellar one-click, I was on their website and as soon as it went on sale I added it to my cart checked out in about 10 seconds and it was gone. Why are people saying it's easy to get, it literally sells out in seconds...

I missed out on the Interstellar one-click, I was on their website and as soon as it went on sale I added it to my cart checked out in about 10 seconds and it was gone. Why are people saying it's easy to get, it literally sells out in seconds...

I am fairly sure 50% of these are bought by super scalpers to resell them on eBay. Noticed one eBayer relisting the same premiums every fortnight at least 3 times which means the seller has at least 9 copies of one film !!! I don't mind one additional copy but more than it's a bit too much.

Anyone knows the Group Buy price of these including shipping?

Are the items sent individually or combined and posted? Any combined shipping discount offered?

Btw, I am aware that the GB ended. :)
Aniv should know :naughty: :giggle:

Aniv should know :naughty: :giggle:

Are the items sent individually or combined and posted? Any combined shipping discount offered?

how long is long kinda question..shipping is variable rate by destination country..
up to 3 singles are combined in one parcel.. box sets ship 1 per box sometimes 2 if it has extras like WW84...

same price as website plus PP fees.

Website price +PayPal fees + HDN fees
And then a shipping payment later

I am fairly sure 50% of these are bought by super scalpers to resell them on eBay. Noticed one eBayer relisting the same premiums every fortnight at least 3 times which means the seller has at least 9 copies of one film !!! I don't mind one additional copy but more than it's a bit too much.

I'm certain of it. I imagine people from groupbuys also buy additional to sell also, it's infuriating. I only want one copy to own...

But if anyone knows the best way to secure the one-click direct from the site please let me know. I've literally tried doing it the quickest way of refresh add to cut direct pay and still failed on the Interstellar. If it can't be secured in 10 seconds how are we supposed to get it outside of closed groupbuys?

You don't even understand the conversation!! I'm talking to lgans!!

This is covered in my book Quoting 101

I googled it and it looks far too complicated for me. looks like you gotta be a coder.
I’ll just stick with my fast fingers like I always do but I'm absolutely dying to know who the apparent idiot is who pre populates but says they are just quick lol. That’s quite funny.

Manta are usually easy to get. I’m not sure why there are a small number who don’t believe this. Whether it’s a GB or direct they are easy to get as long as you are there on time. Interstellar did go quick but it was still achievable

I googled it and it looks far too complicated for me. looks like you gotta be a coder.
I’ll just stick with my fast fingers like I always do but I'm absolutely dying to know who the apparent idiot is who pre populates but says they are just quick lol. That’s quite funny.

Manta are usually easy to get. I’m not sure why there are a small number who don’t believe this. Whether it’s a GB or direct they are easy to get as long as you are there on time. Interstellar did go quick but it was still achievable

Lol, no it wasn't. I'm not using hyperbole. On the dot of it going live I refreshed the page and added to cart and proceeded to pay using paypal fast checkout; all details auto-filled in, and clicked buy. That took all over probably 10-15 seconds and then it said it wasn't available.

I don't think the definition of achievable covers that situation, and i'd imagine this will be the same situation. If you look at other groupbuys there's a list of about 200 already booked for the one-clicks, let's say this groupbuy has a similar range and whatever smaller one take ones here and there, there's probably 200 left over for single users to buy on the website, the majority of which are going to be assholes who already have a copy and are buying just to sell for a 100% markup, and all the whiz-kid coders pre-loading or whatever it is, it's barely possible.

Lol, no it wasn't. I'm not using hyperbole. On the dot of it going live I refreshed the page and added to cart and proceeded to pay using paypal fast checkout; all details auto-filled in, and clicked buy. That took all over probably 10-15 seconds and then it said it wasn't available.

I don't think the definition of achievable covers that situation, and i'd imagine this will be the same situation. If you look at other groupbuys there's a list of about 200 already booked for the one-clicks, let's say this groupbuy has a similar range and whatever smaller one take ones here and there, there's probably 200 left over for single users to buy on the website, the majority of which are going to be assholes who already have a copy and are buying just to sell for a 100% markup, and all the whiz-kid coders pre-loading or whatever it is, it's barely possible.

Ok I get what your saying but still plenty of us managed to get it on pre order. Myself included, I was in the same boat as you and I still managed to get an order in. I’ve never missed a Manta pre order and always achieved them.

If people were able to order then yes that means it was achievable. I’ve seen bigger bloodbaths than anything that manta has put out with nova, kimchi, blufans and with zeta and they were all still achievable.
Some of these editions were limited to 200. Mainly from Nova. If that was achievable in a bloodbath then a 1000 print run is even more achievable. 5 times as achievable

And I agree with what your saying about people using GB and buying direct. It’s my one problem against GBs. But it can’t be stopped unfortunately and it’s always happened. Don’t know what else to say to you because you seem to just go round in circles

I do wish you knew about "pre populated." However I feel better considering you know more about ordering direct than myself, I didn't really start collecting until the end of 2014 and probably another 6 months to figure out your not as smart as you thought you were. F5 and having multiple tabs open on different browsers is pretty much it. I don't really have that many more tricks? Wish lists help on certain sites and a couple other small things but thats it for me.
I used to know some keyboard commands that helped order more than 1 edition direct from zeta quickly but it's been so long I've forgotten? If anyone knows what, "pre populated" is I'd be grateful for some wisdom.
I normally have no issues ordering direct from Manta either, I just want to sleep, it's early for people not in the UK, the alarm days are over I enjoy my sleep. Once upon a time I did it back in the day but very rare these days.

Last edited:
I do wish you knew about "pre populated." However I feel better considering you know more about ordering direct than myself, I didn't really start collecting until the end of 2014 and probably another 6 months to figure out your not as smart as you thought you were. Besides F5 and having multiple tabs open on different browsers I don't really have that many more tricks? Wish lists help on certain sites and a couple other small things but thats it for me.
I used to know some keyboard commands that helped order more than 1 edition direct from zeta quickly but it's been so long I've forgotten? If anyone knows what, "pre populated" is I'd be grateful for some wisdom.

I use a phone mate so I think it’s even harder but it’s always worked for me. In my 8 years of using premium sites I’ve only missed out on 3 items going direct (Weet guardians 2, zeta WW and zeta 300 - but that last one was because my card kept getting rejected on their new site).
My only tips are sign into everything 5/10 mins before and sign into PayPal before pre order too. The wish list certainly helped me with the weet Raimi Spider-Man order. But I think that wish list is only beneficial when it’s multiple editions.
When it’s just one edition I’ll use the actual listing to order.

Even the whole F5 thing is harder on a Phone because you have to touch your phone to make it appear at the top and then click the refresh symbol. Whereas on a keyboard it’s much quicker.

Other than that I have no other tips. My internet is pretty good now so maybe that helps but I’ve only had my new internet 5 months and before that I had the worst internet for years so again it was just down to being quick and lucky I suppose. It’s what I know and what I’m good at.

Reactions: leelee17