Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I get what your saying but still plenty of us managed to get it on pre order. Myself included, I was in the same boat as you and I still managed to get an order in. I’ve never missed a Manta pre order and always achieved them.

If people were able to order then yes that means it was achievable. I’ve seen bigger bloodbaths than anything that manta has put out with nova, kimchi, blufans and with zeta and they were all still achievable.
Some of these editions were limited to 200. Mainly from Nova. If that was achievable in a bloodbath then a 1000 print run is even more achievable. 5 times as achievable

And I agree with what your saying about people using GB and buying direct. It’s my one problem against GBs. But it can’t be stopped unfortunately and it’s always happened. Don’t know what else to say to you because you seem to just go round in circles

Fair enough mate. But there's a dichotomy of what you're saying and what I'm saying, we're both going round in circles. I'm talking specifically Interstellar for Manta, I don't know if you tried to get it when it went live, but that one specifically was gone in 15 seconds. So yes, it is achievable in terms of there being units to buy, but as someone who has no tricks under their sleeves for the fastest checkout ever, despite my being pre-logged in and taking no more than 10-15 secs to checkout, it was gone straight away; so in that regard it isn't achievable if you take into account that probably 200 units would have to have been bought before those 15 seconds were up.

If you've got any tips in regards to pre-loading an item to the basket from collectong's site, I'm all ears.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Fair enough mate. But there's a dichotomy of what you're saying and what I'm saying, we're both going round in circles. I'm talking specifically Interstellar for Manta, I don't know if you tried to get it when it went live, but that one specifically was gone in 15 seconds. So yes, it is achievable in terms of there being units to buy, but as someone who has no tricks under their sleeves for the fastest checkout ever, despite my being pre-logged in and taking no more than 10-15 secs to checkout, it was gone straight away; so in that regard it isn't achievable if you take into account that probably 200 units would have to have been bought before those 15 seconds were up.

If you've got any tips in regards to pre-loading an item to the basket from collectong's site, I'm all ears.

I was talking about interstellar and other orders in general. Yes I did get interstellar. I got the single lenti. That’s been pretty clear from me. I was in the same boat as you and I managed to order it. I signed into the site and PayPal before pre order and I was able to order it in those 15 seconds that everyone who missed out keeps mentioning how long it was there for. Therefore it was achievable. And others bought it too. Pre populated or not I don’t know what everyone else does. My tricks are no different to anyone else buying premiums when items are limited. Log into site, log into PayPal. That’s it. That’s my tricks.
The logging into PayPal before hand is the biggest saviour in all this. I’ve only been doing that a few years and it’s saved a lot of time

I have no tips on pre loading because I only
Learnt of this yesterday and I’m not a coder. In fact I’m not that techy at all. I tried to look into it and it all seems a bit confusing to me but I will delve further at some point.

This is my last message about it all, if you reply to me then I apologise in advance at not replying back because everyone is just going round and round now. And it’s boring

So... I can finally sell my ugly-ass ToC edition to finance this, awesome. :LOL:

Like most of you I'd also like to go for the DL. But trying to order directly I was wondering - assuming for the moment that money isn't an issue - if going for the OC will have a bigger chance to get the DL compared to going for the single edition. What do you guys say, would you agree that the more pricy OC usually sells out a little slower? At least in this case it's probably likely when there's one clear winner among the slips. Also from what I gathered quantity is a bit higher for the OC compared to the DL alone...?

So... I can finally sell my ugly-ass ToC edition to finance this, awesome. :LOL:

Like most of you I'd also like to go for the DL. But trying to order directly I was wondering - assuming for the moment that money isn't an issue - if going for the OC will have a bigger chance to get the DL compared to going for the single edition. What do you guys say, would you agree that the more pricy OC usually sells out a little slower? At least in this case it's probably likely when there's one clear winner among the slips. Also from what I gathered quantity is a bit higher for the OC compared to the DL alone...?
1 clicks usually sellout first

What do you guys say, would you agree that the more pricy OC usually sells out a little slower?
That would make sense. But this hobby doesn't make sense. So no, OC is the most expensive and hardest way of getting the DL if that's all you want.
But wait.... I'm going for the DL. So yes... yes indeed, go for the OC.

I was talking about interstellar and other orders in general. Yes I did get interstellar. I got the single lenti. That’s been pretty clear from me. I was in the same boat as you and I managed to order it. I signed into the site and PayPal before pre order and I was able to order it in those 15 seconds that everyone who missed out keeps mentioning how long it was there for. Therefore it was achievable. And others bought it too. Pre populated or not I don’t know what everyone else does. My tricks are no different to anyone else buying premiums when items are limited. Log into site, log into PayPal. That’s it. That’s my tricks.
The logging into PayPal before hand is the biggest saviour in all this. I’ve only been doing that a few years and it’s saved a lot of time

I have no tips on pre loading because I only
Learnt of this yesterday and I’m not a coder. In fact I’m not that techy at all. I tried to look into it and it all seems a bit confusing to me but I will delve further at some point.

This is my last message about it all, if you reply to me then I apologise in advance at not replying back because everyone is just going round and round now. And it’s boring

The one-clicks are what I'm talking about selling in 15 seconds. The single editions were lingering for a minute or so, as soon as one-click failed I tried lenti, that failed and the only one left for me was fullslip, that was gone in a minute or two after that.

Reactions: Flloydo

Go for whatever you feel you like the best mate. Usually you can just never tell how quickly a one click or singular edition will sell out but in this instance I think we know.

But honestly, go for the OC........ :whistle:

Leave the DLs alone :naughty:

Reactions: DMD4k
The one-clicks are what I'm talking about selling in 15 seconds. The single editions were lingering for a minute or so, as soon as one-click failed I tried lenti, that failed and the only one left for me was fullslip, that was gone in a minute or two after that.

Ok fair enough. I wasn’t paying attention to the one click at the time of pre order. But the One clicks are always popular and tend to go fast. Also at the time of the beauty shot the full slip was getting a lot of heat for the art and the facial expression so I’d imagine the SL and DL were more popular. Add on top of that the fact that a lot of people love interstellar so it makes sense it all lasted that long. And you just said, one click went first, then the lenti and then FS stuck around a few minutes. So if this was all a scam surely everything would of sold out at the same time. But it didn’t. It was process of elimination in the order of what people favoured and preferred

It's the edition of choice for scalpers
Ah, gotcha!
That would make sense. But this hobby doesn't make sense. So no, OC is the most expensive and hardest way of getting the DL if that's all you want.
But wait.... I'm going for the DL. So yes... yes indeed, go for the OC.
Go for whatever you feel you like the best mate. Usually you can just never tell how quickly a one click or singular edition will sell out but in this instance I think we know.

But honestly, go for the OC........ :whistle:

Leave the DLs alone :naughty:
200.gif

I am fairly sure 50% of these are bought by super scalpers to resell them on eBay. Noticed one eBayer relisting the same premiums every fortnight at least 3 times which means the seller has at least 9 copies of one film !!! I don't mind one additional copy but more than it's a bit too much.
But how do you know they are relisting because they have sold each time? Sellers relist stuff that they don’t manage to sell surely?

I wonder if I was the only person here who thought the pre order was today:dizzy:
I was ready at 14:00 my time (8PMHK time) spamming the F5 button.
about 5 minutes later I realized today is the 9th :banghead:

-Insert ''you're an idiot'' meme here-
View attachment 516201
Do you own a time machine :p
Today is September 3rd not 9th :rofl: :LOL:

It's next Friday September 10th the pre order is