Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Been around a long time (a veteran, some might say) yet behaving like a bit of a n00b/troll in this thread :bored: As someone pointed out yesterday, the direct links are right there in the OP #1 for all to see, yet there he was for 2 hours or so yesterday trying unsuccessfully to sign up to Manta's old website (n) And even now, this whole address/shipping thing... :pain:

kill me now how i met your mother GIF

Someone? I'm just someone to you?

@Lollard2002

You doing something wrong

A test to add item to basket
Birds of prey is still available on their website

Enter your correct details at checkout
I made up details in my test but I entered City Belfast and a Belfast post code
Click Country choose United Kingdom as that would be the choice for Northern Ireland as it's a UK Country

View attachment 516327

View attachment 516329

After this then click shipping and you will see shipping options it will be $17.00 for shipping to Belfast

You can then stop at this stage as in don't proceed to payment section just remove item from cart
Unless you want to actually order Birds of Prey :rofl:
Are you sure on ordering Blade Runner next Friday???? Consider ordering Birds of Prey instead at a special reduced price in its full glory! :naughty:

Are you sure on ordering Blade Runner next Friday???? Consider ordering Birds of Prey instead at a special reduced price in its full glory! :naughty:
I have no interest in purchasing Manta release of Birds of Prey as I already have the 2 steelbooks that got released in UK (Trade wide release and HMV exclusive)

I would not purchase birds of prey again even if Manta release was $5 :p

We get all these options but we can't buy the steelbook without all the pointless cards and booklet with no reading material and some still shots.. I think i'll pass these

Reactions: lgans316