Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
If NI considered to be in EU it would affect the traffic in both directions:rolleyes:
Of course its not in EU. You guys are taking my post literally.

I meant for trading purposes. See the attachment above. Brexit has truly messed everything up.

Also, by law, UK is meant to be paying import duty on items like other counties but your governments custom officers seem to turn a blind eye to most of it. So you never seem to get hit. UK seem to do their own thing compared to everybody else. Always have.

I'm thinking why is there FOUR more pages already, it isn't preorder day...
Some guy trying for two hours to register on a wrong site, what's wrong there... oh, he's an Apple user, mystery solved. :naughty:
Ok link working on my main computer but it's not working on my iphone which is a shame as it was my iphone i would be using on Friday as I'll be out of the house at that time.

OK mystery solved. They don't deliver to Northern Ireland like most sites. Brexit strikes again!

So... Apple is 'protecting' its fragile customers by not loading sites they know not to work with the country said customer is from? I effin' hate Apple.

Anyways, there are various ship forwarding companies one could use. For UK Alfaparcel is good.

I'm pretty sure you can do that with collectong, i.e put UK and use an NI postcode. It doesn't bring up a predefined list of counties or cities like it does with IRE, it's free entry. I just popped in a Belfast postcode and it priced shipping fine.

I can't guarantee there won't be an issue later down the line, but theoretically it should work. Failing that you could checkout with paypal directly, before you enter any shipping info.
I tried to select a country, would not allow me to do it....

oh, he's an Apple user, mystery solved. :naughty:
Mr. Fastest fingers on the net is also an Apple user. Ain't that right, you know who??
So... Apple is 'protecting' its fragile customers by not loading sites they know not to work with the country said customer is from? I effin' hate Apple.
Northern Ireland is part of the UK so I'm not sure what you mean. I think you're not seeing things clearly, or it could be your Android acting up on you :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Trust me I just spend 20 minutes it would not allow me to click on the UK link. I even tried a different browser. Same thing....
Something is definitely wrong on your end then. You should at least be able to select a country.

How else are we supposed to be able to enter our addresses then?

And I'm not sure what you mean about 'UK link'? Just go onto Collectongs website and register there....

Mr. Fastest fingers on the net is also an Apple user. Ain't that right, you know who??

Northern Ireland is part of the UK so I'm not sure what you mean. I think you're not seeing things clearly, or it could be your Android acting up on you :naughty:
Northern Ireland is now treated differently because of this new post brexit arrangement. A lot of companies in the EU and America no longer deliver to Northern Ireland or if they do they ask such silly P&P charges, It's not worth your while. As I said in another post I'm small fry compared to companies trying to sell or get food produce and other items. Nightmare to get in and next to impossible to sell stuff out....... Sites i used to use (not manta lab) I can no longer use as they no longer deliver to my address but they do deliver to Southern Ireland. And before you say it no I'm not going to hassle relatives or members on this forum to get me stuff. Just have to live with it until someone bangs a few heads together and sort this crap out.

Something is definitely wrong on your end then. You should at least be able to select a country.

How else are we supposed to be able to enter our addresses then?

And I'm not sure what you mean about 'UK link'? Just go onto Collectongs website and register there....
When I joined, everything was fine up until I put my address in. That's when the fun started. It would not allow me to click the UK link. America you name it, yes but not the UK. I even tried 3 different browsers.

It says 1 pr order, not customer. So you can have 5x OC over 5 different orders if you want and are able.
True, but there's literally no chance of anyone being able to successfully place and pay for 2 separate OC orders of this before it's sold out. Most people won't even get through one.

Reactions: Falco
I'm trying to make fun of an absurd situation, I mean, look at it...
Anyone think this might be a troll? Making fun of us?

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies and DMD4k