Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I woke up before 5 am and secured the BladeRunner One Click in my shopping cart the moment it went live. Clicked the paypal button and instead of returning me to the confirmation page it returned me to the product page and said sold out! Disappointing they would let the item be sold from your shopping cart. Even for products in high demand (concert tickets) you're at least given a time limit to complete your purchase before it's available to other buyers if you don't buy it right away. Oh well.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
I woke up before 5 am and secured the BladeRunner One Click in my shopping cart the moment it went live. Clicked the paypal button and instead of returning me to the confirmation page it returned me to the product page and said sold out! Disappointing they would let the item be sold from your shopping cart. Even for products in high demand (concert tickets) you're at least given a time limit to complete your purchase before it's available to other buyers if you don't buy it right away. Oh well.
Same here

Reactions: Chemartin_1
It's the same with everything I guess. Nothing we can do about it.
It's the double edged sword. 25 years ago very few people would even know about how to get limited runs like these. And even if you did the hoops you had to jump through to import kept most people away. Now everything is a click away, which means a bunch of ninjas can order direct. But so can a legion of scalpers.

Then you wouldn't be able to put it in your cart. Same problem.

Reactions: Masta Norris
On some rare occasions some sites do checkouts like Ticketmaster. Mondo does it very rarely. I wonder why media sites don't adopt a universal system where the first people to add an item to cart are allowed to finalize checkout before giving others a chance. I'm guessing that people with faster internet connections are the ones who don't have any problems completing checkout. I always order from home on my PC. I've never tried to make an order on my smartphone, etc.

Did that before, but kept getting suspicious pop-ups like "we will log you out soon....."
Weird. That never happens to me. I refresh every minute or so until right before it's time to order when I start refreshing a lot.

Can’t believe this will be the first time owning a physical copy of the film. Looking forward to finally watching it again

Reactions: Balraj and ethnosax
I logged into paypal on my laptop and on my phone, logged out 3 minutes before 14:00, wanted to log back in and got Captcha as well. Way too much hassle to prepare for this s**t, but this one looks to be worth it!

Thanks paypal for the random captcha today, much appreciated, perfect timing as usual.

You guys might wanna try Paypal livechat, ever since I got a paypal chat opened up I dont even have to log in.
My paypal chat is still opened with customer service this way I dont have to log into paypal.

I missed out because I had to enter my phone number, anyways don't even care that I missed out.......

Sad Sterling K Brown GIF by This Is Us