Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I do wonder if people spending their lot today (or not) will effect the Grindhouse sale on Nova. :whistle:
rose mcgowan film GIF by Tech Noir

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
You guys might wanna try Paypal livechat, ever since I got a paypal chat opened up I dont even have to log in.
My paypal chat is still opened with customer service this way I dont have to log into paypal.

I missed out because I had to enter my phone number, anyways don't even care that I missed out.......

Sad Sterling K Brown GIF by This Is Us
Yeah that worked out well for you lol

Had several clocks on the desk. Refreshed at 12:59.59. Think I managed to get a one click thus avoiding the clutches of the scalpers this being one of my absolute favourites and a formative experience as a child.

Paid for express shipping. I do feel for those who missed out on the GB as I did without even realizing and those who have missed out now.
Congrats man! Happy for you. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Balraj
I expected it to sell super fast, so had pretty much accepted that I'd most likely miss out, despite you telling me otherwise. :bored::p

All I said to you was you shouldn’t have a problem if you’re quick. I still said it will go super fast. It was always selling out instantly. Sorry you missed out tho man

Reactions: Balraj and Noodles
I really couldn't do much more that being on the DL page on time, logged and doing every action like a freaking robot. Still, I couldn't select shipping and hit confirm.
Better luck next time. I'm glad you ninjas got what you wanted and if you're a scalper I hope your edition comes dented ahah ;)

All I said to you was you shouldn’t have a problem if you’re quick. I still said it will go super fast. It was always selling out instantly. Sorry you missed out tho man
Honestly, I felt like I was super quick... refreshed at 1pm on the dot, had everything pre-filled out, automatic login for PayPal, all pages loaded smoothly. Dunno what more I could've done to speed up the process *shrug*

Not to worry though man... it is what it is, and I'm sure I can grab one later down the line if I really want to. My days of getting frustrated over a chunk of metal and a few pieces of card are long gone... unless it's Drive/Matrix/Tarantino! :ohno:

I really couldn't do much more that being on the DL page on time, logged and doing every action like a freaking robot. Still, I couldn't select shipping and hit confirm.
Better luck next time. I'm glad you ninjas got what you wanted and if you're a scalper I hope your edition comes dented ahah ;)
Salt Bae Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Mokum
Honestly, I felt like I was super quick... refreshed at 1pm on the dot, had everything pre-filled out, automatic login for PayPal, all pages loaded smoothly. Dunno what more I could've done to speed up the process *shrug*

Not to worry though man... it is what it is, and I'm sure I can grab one later down the line if I really want to. My days of getting frustrated over a chunk of metal and a few pieces of card are long gone... unless it's Drive/Matrix/Tarantino! :ohno:
Same. Maybe I didn't have to refresh when my phone hit 14? Maybe a few seconds earlier? Doesn't matter now anyway...

Had hopes to secure at least the SL if can't manage to get the DL.. Got neither of the 3 versions :( first time that i miss a direct order but it's part of the game. If a fellow ninja have a second DL or SL at cost or fair, please send me a message, will be much appreciated :thumbs:

Same. Maybe I didn't have to refresh when my phone hit 14? Maybe a few seconds earlier? Doesn't matter now anyway...
Yeah dude, apparently every split second counts with these... I literally hit refresh at 12:59.59, it popped up as available, and yet I still somehow missed it lol.

Yeah dude, apparently every split second counts with these... I literally hit refresh at 12:59.59, it popped up as available, and yet I still somehow missed it lol.
I started to constantly refresh the page at 13:59.59 too, but it stated sold out and wasn't available for me till about 14:00.10. Luckily I went for the Full Slip so it still worked out. But I guess there was no chance I would have gotten the DL.

They are very nice but I won’t be paying resell prices for any of these. Someone who will pay £600 for essentially 3 steelbooks and some card board has more money than sense. I was only interested in these because one of my all time fave movies. In some ways I’m glad I missed out because it might have been a slippery slope. The movie is the masterpiece and easily available. I don’t want to get bogged down in all that keeping things sealed and protecting them like ancient artefacts. If you can’t open and enjoy something it’s a burden not a pleasure. i really hope some absolute Bladerunner super fans got hold of a few copies; they deserve them.

It is disgraceful. That's the law of supply and demand. These scalpers are not interested one iota in the actual film, memorabilia, merchandise. Just to fleece those who have a genuine interest and love for the item in question. Fingers crossed no one pays that amount and they have to bring the price down.
I kind of agree.
But this market doesn't work under "supply and demand". Scalpers among GB's and collectors takes all the available supply to list on eBay later (or elsewhere) the limited item much people wanted.

So there is no "real" supply. As they try to hoard as much quantities to makes the supply smaller, and the demand bigger artificially.
If they were only able to get one edition, most people would have reached their chance to buy one without going through GB (direct order).

You wanna know who that someone is???

Its your group buy host:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

You seem so to have your feelings hurt since years because I wouldnt do favors for you. I hope people who listened to your get direct easy peasy got what they wanted.

I am sorry to take up most of your time by staying on your mind. Hope you feel better.

Had hopes to secure at least the SL if can't manage to get the DL.. Got neither of the 3 versions :( first time that i miss a direct order but it's part of the game. If a fellow ninja have a second DL or SL at cost or fair, please send me a message, will be much appreciated :thumbs:

I have a SL for you @ cost msg me later. Nobody else message me please: thanks for whoever joined GB and congrats to all that scored direct.