Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
According to USPS tracking, my copy is going back-and-forth between Jacksonville and Tallahassee, even though I live in Brooklyn. The USPS is quite an adventure these days.
Something similar happened to me recently, and my shipment got stuck in an endless loop. The only thing you can do is call your local post office, give them the tracking number, and ask them to send a note to the distribution centers where it's stuck. It's the only way an actual human will get involved. It could be that the zip code is written in the wrong place on the address label, so the USPS machines will never read it correctly.

Reactions: JGCramp
Something similar happened to me recently, and my shipment got stuck in an endless loop. The only thing you can do is call your local post office, give them the tracking number, and ask them to send a note to the distribution centers where it's stuck. It's the only way an actual human will get involved. It could be that the zip code is written in the wrong place on the address label, so the USPS machines will never read it correctly.
Thank you for posting this information because if it continues I wasn't sure what exactly to do about it. I appreciate it.

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Single lenti received, cheers @Aniv for the GB. Merry Christmas :)
I just got mine and I am disappointed in the image on the back of the slip box. The image looks low res to me.
That's one of the really iconic images from the film and its kind of blurry. My heart sank into my stomach and I could
feel my pulse in my belly. My heart is now back to its proper place. :LOL:

Reactions: Punker76
I just got mine and I am disappointed in the image on the back of the slip box. The image looks low res to me.
That's one of the really iconic images from the film and its kind of blurry. My heart sank into my stomach and I could
feel my pulse in my belly. My heart is now back to its proper place. :LOL:
I know what you mean, I just thought as it was a screen grab from the movie it wouldn't be pin sharp.
Still very happy with my SL but I think DL was the winner here.