Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, usually that stamp is on the shrink wrap !!! it's on the back of the steel ? no wonder why yesterday couldn't find it :angry:

I guess since I am keeping mine sealed I can't do anything about it but knowing it's there it's bugging me,,,it's like having a pimple on your behind; it's bothering you but you can't do anything about it :mad:

Whenever I get my Amaray with Cardboard slip cover and it's one of those sticker that the back of part of the sticker stays on(the white paper that stays behing after sticker being removed/glue residue) I always use WD40 on a paper towel and fold it so not too much goes on it and it comes right off, after I take another paper towel wetting slightly one side and remove the rest of the residue of WD40 with that and dry it, that works well on Glossy Slip Cover BUT I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT ON A STEELBOOK ESPECIALLY IF IT'S MATTE FINISH so beware and careful if you dare try this on a steel...

Maybe the one who opened the steel that was damaged that will be return can do the test since it's already damaged and will be going back for exchnage.

@zerox39

Hi Zerox, just wanted to pass the comment along, I don't know if it will be helpful or not, but as usual since I had order several copies, they put them in a box stacked up once on top of each other without any protection, 2 copies were put right at the bottom of the box side by side(because size of box can't have more than 2 copies at the bottom touching it) and the others just stacked upon them without any protection between them(and I still can't believe steels are being put right at bottom of the box without protection to absorb shocks during transit...)

so what I was expected happened, the 2 copies sitting at bottom of box probably because during shipping I received them with those 2 copies at bottom of box with loose disks. So I have to return them and others moved back and forth during transit since they were just sitting on top, the brown paper they put on top of box is not enough to ensure they will not move during shipping.

I just don't understand companies, we commit to buy brand new items and often we have to fight to get ours Mint.

Also, the slash across the spine because probably the employee just opened a box of steel with a blade without being careful that when he opens the box so the blade doesn't touch the steels at the top of the box right were he is opening the box. This happened to be before, it was with Amazon, but it should be common sense. I know they are trying to rush to give us our orders but i'd rater wait a day or 2 and making sure that when they open the box they are very careful with the blade and also taking more time to ensure out products are protected and shipped correctly.

Funny thing is, with the fact that this is not selling..(still in stock on line and at all my local stores) the price will probably come down so they can clear out stock!!

@zerox39

Hi Zerox, just wanted to pass the comment along, I don't know if it will be helpful or not, but as usual since I had order several copies, they put them in a box stacked up once on top of each other without any protection, 2 copies were put right at the bottom of the box side by side(because size of box can't have more than 2 copies at the bottom touching it) and the others just stacked upon them without any protection between them(and I still can't believe steels are being put right at bottom of the box without protection to absorb shocks during transit...)

so what I was expected happened, the 2 copies sitting at bottom of box probably because during shipping I received them with those 2 copies at bottom of box with loose disks. So I have to return them and others moved back and forth during transit since they were just sitting on top, the brown paper they put on top of box is not enough to ensure they will not move during shipping.

I just don't understand companies, we commit to buy brand new items and often we have to fight to get ours Mint.

Also, the slash across the spine because probably the employee just opened a box of steel with a blade without being careful that when he opens the box so the blade doesn't touch the steels at the top of the box right were he is opening the box. This happened to be before, it was with Amazon, but it should be common sense. I know they are trying to rush to give us our orders but i'd rater wait a day or 2 and making sure that when they open the box they are very careful with the blade and also taking more time to ensure out products are protected and shipped correctly.
This issue needs to be prioritized!