Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that’s not what I meant then. You misunderstood my previous message. It was aimed at whoever owns that account. Not about you sharing it here. I think the owner of that account has made the bigger mistake of sharing his personal conversation with the retailer on social media. I didn’t think i made that hard to understand in my previous comment
No I understood, it was clear. He uses this site and was fine with it. Just think he also (like me) thought it might be useful to some maybe. :)

Reactions: jailbird_joey
No I understood, it was clear. He uses this site and was fine with it. Just think he also (like me) thought it might be useful to some maybe. :)

From what your saying to me, I don’t think you are understating what I originally said to you. And you don’t need to ask permission to post someone’s insta or Twitter here.
He’s a scalper anyway so hopefully Nova aren’t happy about him posting a private message online

From what your saying to me, I don’t think you are understating what I originally said to you. And you don’t need to ask permission to post someone’s insta or Twitter here.
He’s a scalper anyway so hopefully Nova aren’t happy about him posting a private message online
I understood it to mean him posting in public about a message from Nova. Think my reply wasn’t clear/ understood, but not important. Anyway, I always ask permission just to be polite.

Reactions: Flloydo
I understood it to mean him posting in public about a message from Nova. Think my reply wasn’t clear/ understood, but not important. Anyway, I always ask permission just to be polite.
If he uses this site, why didn't he just share that info here himself? His FB page is just him scalping items at 3 or 4x times the original prices.... Maybe he's trying to keep a low profile?

Reactions: Flloydo
I think I found the King of steel lol

Edit: oh he disappeared.

Well it’s not boll*cks at all. You got arsey about allocation, and shared that message to the world. A private message. Let’s hope you asked permission to post it like Jasong asked permission to post your insta LOL

If he uses this site, why didn't he just share that info here himself? His FB page is just him scalping items at 3 or 4x times the original prices.... Maybe he's trying to keep a low profile?

certainly trying to keep a low profile. He just posted here. And quickly Deleted it.
Never seen the name before either and it was the initials of the insta name

Not sure, maybe he thought it might go off like it seems to have…

Hmm, I wonder why....

If you scalp then own it. And prepare for the backlash. But if you own it, then you won’t care

if you’re keeping a low profile then you know it’s bad and you feel guilty about it. But still prepare for the backlash

Reactions: leelee17
That’s the best response I’ve seen in a while. Getting the ump because people are assuming, insinuating and guessing where they just did the exact same back. Priceless

I can do that back. You’ve been a member here for 2 years therefore you have no idea the level of expertise I have with collecting steelbooks ( :rofl: ) and the knowledge of joining multiple group buys. Oh an you probably still live your mum

Lol Jesus

Just to say, I was clearly naive to the politics. It’s not like people don’t know there are other sellers around. I thought it might be useful to those going direct maybe even @Aniv , I certainly didn’t want to be responsible for the above. Sorry I posted it and for the hassle @Kosm
Shame, you live and learn.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Kosm
Actually a married man with two disabled children.
And because a person is a member of a forum for 2 years... Does that mean he has only collected for 2 years? Interesting.
Anyway, I'm not here to argue, I run a business, a website with many supporters. If you don't like it, move on. I'm not going to argue, the information I provided is relevant, useful and everyone has thanked me for it.
My response was clearly a joke. I tried to make it a pathetic as possible because of what you originally said.

you have opinions of the people who aren’t happy with that you did, and state what they must be like (not having a clue, living with their mum etc) and then you have to defend yourself by saying you’re married with disabled children. You can’t take pop shots at people and guess their lives and not expect the same back.

You still posted your professional correspondence to the public. If you run a serious business you wouldn’t do that.

I feel for anyone who might work for you. If anything goes wrong you seem like the type that would post the HR emails to the public.

Gotta love it when a scalper can’t take the heat.

Anyway im done on this convo. Sorry to derail, and I won’t ruin this glorious looking release

Duly noted. I hope your work in KFC isn't too hard today. Take care Flloydo.

You're a weird guy. You mentioned you have disabled children like you want sympathy But attack people working in a low paid job taking sh!t most days in fast food chain.
And you would of been bang on with that attempt of a burn 19 years ago. I did however have a stunning KFC last night