Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone get a bug where the shipping was $999.99? Only reason I missed out because at checkout my total was coming out to over a $1000 :(

I hit pay and it didn't go through, anyone get a spare FS let me know.
I'm so mad I missed this, I've been up for the last three hours waiting.

I was charged $183 in my PayPal, so I was charged for the 1-Click, but no order is showing on my Nova account and got a sold out message. I'm confused. They better honor the PP charge.

I was charged $183 in my PayPal, so I was charged for the 1-Click, but no order is showing on my Nova account and got a sold out message. I'm confused. They better honor the PP charge.
yeah this is what happened to me. And now my funds have been taken. Got the message but nothing in the orders. I’ve emailed them

Reactions: MM3
Oof. Had one click in click in cart, but had to refresh several times before the complete payment button would activate. Everything sold out in the meantime.

Brutal morning for direct purchasers. :rofl::cry: