Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 514
Last edited by a moderator:
Nova Media sent me two K-Packets on the 22nd of December. They left Incheon on the 24th on the daily AY042 flight, arrived (or scanned for the first time) in Helsinki on the 30th. Arrived in the local post office (in another city) on the 2nd of January.

New Year's Day definitely slows things down as it's a bank holiday. I hope that the parcels start arriving soon for everybody who haven't received theirs yet :thumbs:

No update for me since 24th , my package is in toronto and i live in quebec city , pretty near and stil showing the same message " delivered to destination airport " piss off becauze i got with ems shipping and drive took one week korea to quebec city !! This is the most anticipating steelbook ever ! My favorite movie !

I received my full slip and lenti today. Pretty bummed that I got Type A. Type B was my definite preference. Both the full slip and this lenticular A are absolutely fantastic.

Both are mint condition and I like that the lenticular card is perfectly centered. Too many of the asian lentis have been off center lately but it looks like they stuck this one on just right.

Check out these beauties!!!!! Full Slip + Type A with flash and without flash.

GOTG Full Slip.jpg GOTG Lenticular A - with flash .jpg GOTG Lenticular A  - no flash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to be a verbal tennis match with customer services to do with my scratched (which has gone onto the lenticular cover) lenti type A. Firstly they mentioned they would send out a replacement when I place another order. Told them that I wont be ordering another item as this was a one-time purchase. So they said they would send a replacement out anyway.

I asked on an update and they told me that they cant as the replacement ones are damaged (sounded suspicious) and offered partial refund of $5. Said that I didn't want partial refund and informed that I wanted a replacement as agreed. Then get a message saying that this is not fair as other customers have taken up on the partial refund.

I am now at a stage where I am waiting to hear whether they are going to send a replacement out.

Is anyone else having this issue with them for those that have damaged lenticular covers?

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
My package arrived damaged. Lentis are fine but the fullslip was damaged.
Nova use a lot of bubblewrap!! but its only around from one side. So the top and the bottom are more fragile.
tumblr_lxsbclWDZD1qaf8yc.gif

So thats the result :
iz6hdhx5.jpg

dc7q3iqf.jpg

7cuxb8dm.jpg

• Informative
I seem to be a verbal tennis match with customer services to do with my scratched (which has gone onto the lenticular cover) lenti type A. Firstly they mentioned they would send out a replacement when I place another order. Told them that I wont be ordering another item as this was a one-time purchase. So they said they would send a replacement out anyway.

I asked on an update and they told me that they cant as the replacement ones are damaged (sounded suspicious) and offered partial refund of $5. Said that I didn't want partial refund and informed that I wanted a replacement as agreed. Then get a message saying that this is not fair as other customers have taken up on the partial refund.

I am now at a stage where I am waiting to hear whether they are going to send a replacement out.

Is anyone else having this issue with them for those that have damaged lenticular covers?
That sucks mate :(

I received my drive order with an item missing and they immediately sent a replacement so I've been happy with Nova. Not had a damaged item from them yet so will keep an eye on your posts to see how you get on. Good luck!

So far I've ha no problems with Novas customer service I love their policy for sending out unsealed disc less steels as replacements. When it comes to replacing a numbered item like the slipcover though it gets tricky. If they send out replacements customers will lose faith in the company because they might stop believing in what limited means or if they are holding copies back from sales. If they start holding back copies in reserve they also have to deal with customers who missed out on the limited item complaining that the copies being held back for replacements are the reason the missed out. The only effective option is to offer partial refunds to customers who can live with the damage or full refunds to really messed up items

• Helpful Post