Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 514
Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a LENTI A for $91 shipped on eBay.
image.jpg

It's was such a relief that it arrived totally mint, especially after my GB copy arrived with scratches all over the Lenti. I was basically told that there are no replacements & suggested that I contact nova about the issue :/ wow

Its nice to finally see this beauty in its full glory. Moving forward, I'm now on the hunt for a Lenti-B....the search continues.

Last edited:
Are the Nova stickers easily removable from the shrink wrap so that we can place them in an area of our choice? I mean for those people who are keeping their steelbooks sealed.

The Numbered Sticker is UNDER the Shrink Wrap so you have to unseal your copy if you want to unstick.

The Nova Media Silver Sticker - the one they put on top of the shrink wrap, removing it might tear up your shrink wrap.

Last edited:
Type B is definitely the winner of the lot. The Type A is Very blurry and the it just takes all the enjoyment out of it. Type B is amazing. Great clarity, depth, and movement. The type A lenti seriously looks like the characters were done in legos the edges are so blocky (maybe a slight exaggeration). With all being said I'm very grateful to our USA hub apsmith for hosting. I got the type A on the website and the Full and B from him.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Opened up my full slip today, anyone else notice a very tight fit around the steelbook? :p Seems tighter than usual...as far as full slips go.
Don't tell me you have put the clear case on it and put it back in? If so, you'll have trouble getting it back out!
(I wouldn't know though as I don't have this, but Drive Full slip by Nova seemed to slip in and out nice and easily and doesn't come with the clear slip)

Still no update since the 24th of december.

Flight went to Helsinki and never got there, so to speak....

Im curious if the local border police/customs have them.... ANyone else in the northern european regions that didnt receive theirs yet?

Reactions: axldelarge