Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
because im bored from our GB here this was the breakdown

DL 40/900 4.4%
FS 17/900 1.8%
LS 50/900 5.5%
OC 58/500 11.6%

As you can see the GB took only a very small % of the total number available. Any other complaints you have that are not real?
Im not sure but do you know how many other gb holders there are ? And how many they got ?

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Manta lab knows what im saying and I honestly think if there gonna be giving away like that to gb why not have a few hundred vip list for the solid customers that bought a certain amount of steels from them they have our purchase history they know whats up

Reactions: Mararagan
Im not expecting you to answer that here but u have a idea were im coming from
vip list is a ****** idea and im sure manta lab will feel very tempted to release much more items in a lot shorter timeframe with a much lower quality because they know the vip list members will feel obliged to buy everything ML releases or get kicked out of it.. not to mention higher prices

Reactions: milky and Mararagan
Im not sure but do you know how many other gb holders there are ? And how many they got ?
Sure I can go thru all the work and count them easily from the other 2 main sites but why would I? i have no point to prove as I got my copy from the site like hundreds of others did this morning lol

Reactions: milky
It d
vip list is a ****** idea and im sure manta lab will feel very tempted to release much more items in a lot shorter timeframe with a much lower quality because they know the vip list members will feel obliged to buy everything ML releases or get kicked out of it.. not to mention higher prices
It doesn't have to be like that this if not filmarena lol scam.why would they kick you out ? Then can easily sell ur copy to the other thousands of ppl that want it supposedly.

I buy from blufans vip I passed on a couple editions I didn't get kicked out from the vip list it doesn't have to be like that other companies are a fraud and thats why there getting away with oab releases lol premium oab that ppl have to buy or they get kicked out lmao scam

• Wow
Reactions: DMD4k
It d

It doesn't have to be like that this if not filmarena lol scam.why would they kick you out ? Then can easily sell ur copy to the other thousands of ppl that want it supposedly.

I buy from blufans vip I passed on a couple editions I didn't get kicked out from the vip list it doesn't have to be like that other companies are a fraud and thats why there getting away with oab releases lol premium oab that ppl have to buy or they get kicked out lmao scam
then youd still have the majority of such a list consisting of scalpers and resellers and many customers would be pissed that such a list exists in the first place as Im sure there are many ppl that feel they deserve a spot... you say you buy every release, now i dont know if you bought every OC or just a single release each time, but lets say you bought some OCs of the movies you love and otherwise single editions.. why would they give a vip spot to you and not those 100+ scalpers that are buying OCs and mulitple single releases each time?

I just think manta lab need to be more fair to the loyal ppl that supported them from the start like maybe make a vip list?

How do you want them to be fair? email you every time there is a release and ask you if you want it or not? I dont think anyone likes the collectible number system either.

Everyone had a fair chance and if some people are saying they got it direct and you didnt then maybe you were not fast enough? I hope there is a restock and you get what you want.

You are displaying with your actions the five stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance), I need you to move forward to the last stage because if you didnt realise people are making fun of you here at your expense.

Just to provide some clarity on allocation for this forum based on previous purchases.

Our usual OC orders for not so hot titles are under 15-20 but we got a whole LOT more than that quantity for releases like WW84 , Drive and Interstellar etc; So yes they are taking care of HDN folks, because if it was based on average we wouldn't be getting this much. However there was a hard limit for this release on editions and I went over the SL allocation and could not accommodate the adds.

There are more collectors than available products; Remember what happened to HDZETA GB on this forum? Please continue bashing the publisher and how unfair they are and they will surely be scared or feel they should support GB's here. It wont stop GB's elsewhere though.

Aniv i respect you and your work im not gonna keep going i said what I said hopefully manta lab can fix this no one els can

Buddy believe me!! I understand the anger when you miss out on stuff as I am a GB host for some publishers, 100% all releases collector and reseller too (when the opportunity arises). However I pay a little extra , ask favors when I can/need to secure things I don't think I have any shot at procuring directly.

I would be interested to know what you think will work for everyone and how a company should address this. There was a good size left for public preorder, all didnt got to GB's; if it had I wouldnt have to pay refund fees out of pocket for extra orders I took without Manta's approval and then cancel them.