Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having VIP for direct orders would be BS. I ordered my single immediately and had time to order a OC and other singles if I wanted... there was so much time!

First (few) Rules of Premium Direct Order Club:
- Login to Website and PayPal
- Have the page open before pre-order is live
- A few minutes before live, refresh the page every 5-10sec
- Order with Paypal Express (don't enter that address fool !)

Manta/Collectong (site-specific) TIP OF THE DAY: copy your phone number so you can paste it when it inevitably says your phone number is missing from the address (don't waste time typing that in!)

WeET (site-specific) TIP OF THE DAY: Login to your account (you should have an account 100%). Add edition to cart ASAP when live and keep trying to check-out. For popular editions, when you get the "error" and the title sells out. DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES. The "sold out" item will stay in your cart while the Windows 98 website is "thinking" so keep trying to check-out every hour or 2 and maybe the next day, or in few days (who cares, take a week off work and keep trying if ya want it bad enough). There is a 98% chance you will get that edition secured.

DISCLAIMER: These next level tips require a lot of brain power. Please use wisely and do not take more than the recommended amount of pain killers.

Having VIP for direct orders would be BS. I ordered my single immediately and had time to order a OC and other singles if I wanted... there was so much time!

First (few) Rules of Premium Direct Order Club:
- Login to Website and PayPal
- Have the page open before pre-order is live
- A few minutes before live, refresh the page every 5-10sec
- Order with Paypal Express (don't enter that address fool !)

Manta/Collectong (site-specific) TIP OF THE DAY: copy your phone number so you can paste it when it inevitably says your phone number is missing from the address (don't waste time typing that in!)

WeET (site-specific) TIP OF THE DAY: Login to your account (you should have an account 100%). Add edition to cart ASAP when live and keep trying to check-out. For popular editions, when you get the "error" and the title sells out. DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES. The "sold out" item will stay in your cart while the Windows 98 website is "thinking" so keep trying to check-out every hour or 2 and maybe the next day, or in few days (who cares, take a week off work and keep trying if ya want it bad enough). There is a 98% chance you will get that edition secured.

DISCLAIMER: These next level tips require a lot of brain power. Please use wisely and do not take more than the recommended amount of pain killers.

I go by these too but I never have to input my address or Phone number. It’s automatically updated through the manta website.
It’s just add to basket. Continue. Continue. Select shipping. Pay with PayPal. Done.
all the address details are already there

Last edited:
Oh man, you guys think this is bad try to score a limited to 200 print run for a new Rory Kurtz amp.

so much fudge happens in a 30 second sell out, lol

yell zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

i always amazed myself when I got a nova choice limited to 200 on the day whilst battling magneto. Some mondo vinyls too (most recently Midsommar purple colour)

and this way they can prevent scalpers from buying up the entire stock in no time with the help of bots and allocate the stock to actual collectors...
Knowing what you know, and I know you know :naughty: , are you only making this false statement because you think George doesn't know any better?
Come on now...

It would not surprise me if a number of the “scalper” listings on eBay are actually from these VIPs who don’t really want the edition they bought, and are possibly themselves taking advantage of the fact that others want it who aren’t treated the same by the publisher.
It wouldn't surprise you? Lol
So what though? Is their money any less greener than yours?
I also feel that because these publishers have their VIPs by the ‘short & curlys’ and so some publishermay uplift the print number of an edition because they know they have around 300-500 copies “secured” by VIPs so increase the print run by more because they are aware of how many loyal fans who aren’t VIPs. I wouldn’t blame them for it, again, supply and demand.
Wrong. Take a look at how many Blufans of late are super limited supply, completely the opposite of what you're suggesting.
you don’t like to pay more than you should, but forgive my nativity
:rofl: :rofl:
I dunno, I guess I just place my loyalties to those who I actually feel deserve it and who have actually helped me out, I.e. @Aniv allowing me to change my mind and switch editions even after I purchased. This is where my loyalties lie!
Resellers are people too you know?? :naughty:

It wouldn't surprise you? Lol
So what though? Is their money any less greener than yours?

Wrong. Take a look at how many Blufans of late are super limited supply, completely the opposite of what you're suggesting.

:rofl: :rofl:

Resellers are people too you know?? :naughty:
that has more to do with them not being able to source more copies though.. they sure as hell would do a higher print run otherwise, unless theyre total idiots and want to pass on free money

its not like they have the slightest power over any movie studio so they have to work with what they get

that has more to do with them not being able to source more copies though.. they sure as hell would do a higher print run otherwise
You don't know that to be true at all.
They've been doing this longer than any other, you'd think if they wanted to pump out 1000 vs 200 they would know by now they had to get 1000 steelbooks and not 200 :cautious:
It doesn't even make sense you talking about sourcing, as you're using that for WWA, which hardly ever sell out globally.

Everything points to you being wrong.

Again

You don't know that to be true at all.
They've been doing this longer than any other, you'd think if they wanted to pump out 1000 vs 200 they would know by now they had to get 1000 steelbooks and not 200 :cautious:
It doesn't even make sense you talking about sourcing, as you're using that for WWA, which hardly ever sell out globally.

Everything points to you being wrong.

Again
you cleary have no clue at all, so I wont bother wasting my time :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83 and DMD4k