Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't planned on it mate, it's the same as everyone elses aside from the number on my card being different! lol :LOL: (930 in case you're wondering :naughty: ) I'm at work so didn't want to sit there admiring it for too long cos my mates always take the p155 out of me for my addiction! :hilarious: But yeah my shrink wrap is wrinkly as well!
Yeah taking photos at your desk isn't going to help your situation lol :stop: most of my mates see them as an overpriced, ostentatious waste of money but what do they know, it's numbered right? :hungry: Not a waste at all :wacky: "why not just buy it from Tesco for a tenner" They say :angry::punch::banghead::smashed:

Yeah taking photos at your desk isn't going to help your situation lol :stop: most of my mates see them as an overpriced, ostentatious waste of money but what do they know, it's numbered right? :hungry: Not a waste at all :wacky: "why not just buy it from Tesco for a tenner" They say :angry::punch::banghead::smashed:

Pah, please... these are the types of people who buy DVD's cos they're £2 cheaper than Blu Rays! :vomit: :yuck: :hilarious:

Mine is since 5/12 in Paris and has still not arrived.
The French Post is overloaded with the Christmas shopping season
I have received a mail from the post office that can lead to very long delays with the Delivery.

Reactions: lgans316
Anyone help, I ordered two of these in individual orders, one arrived on Wednesday through royal mail all fine, the other is not showing up when I try to track it through Parcelforce website?
When do you find out if something is being held in customs?

Anyone help, I ordered two of these in individual orders, one arrived on Wednesday through royal mail all fine, the other is not showing up when I try to track it through Parcelforce website?
When do you find out if something is being held in customs?

What does https://www.aftership.com/ say for your tracking # ?

Still nothing. Had 3 things from Amazon Germany due yesterday which didn't turned up nor has this.
No tracking updates since 2nd December. Good job Royal Fail. :meh:

If it doesn't all turn up in a van or something this afternoon I'll be pretty annoyed.

Same still nothing here, was meant to have Sin city 2, Beauty and the beast today but Mr postie walked straight on by :(