Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also going to email FACT as they are shown on the UK Borders letter as they are shown as the rights holder who examined then - worth a shot as they maybe able to stop
the destruction of these discs before a letter gets through.
Contact details below if anyone else wants to email as well
http://www.fact-uk.org.uk/about/contact/

Something strange I've just noticed on the letter - Number of items is showing as 2 - I've only got 1 Lenti on order - ???

Email sent to FACT

To whom it may concern,

I hope you are able to help.

I received today (24/12) a letter from the UK Border Agency informing me that they've retained an item that FACT (as the rights holder) have examined and deemed to be infringing an intellectual property right.

The item in question I believe (as they haven't provided a description of the item) is a Limited Edition collectors steelbook (Bluray) of Iron Man (Kimchi Exclusive No. 12) supplied by www.kimchidvd.com

I am a member of a Steelbook Collectors forum (www.hidefninja.com) of which many of it's members have also received the same letter of retention whilst quite a few have actually received the said item.
Kimchidvd is a very well respected company within the steelbook collectors community having produced many limited steelbook collector editions, this being one of them.

I believe the reason for the retention of this item to be incorrect and I'm trying to get the further destruction of the item halted whilst this matter is looked into - the letter from the UK Border Agency doesn't allow a reasonable amount of time to respond to stop the destruction (till 02/01/15) - I will be returning the form but factoring in the Christmas holidays and the weekend I'm not sure if this will arrive in time.

As the rights holder are you able to assist in any way or get the destruction of all these Steelbooks halted until the position can be clarified ?

Case details:

Customs declaration number/date: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date of detention: 19-12-2014
Description of goods: Recorded DVD
Name of right holder: FACT
Place of importation: HWDC Langley
Date reply must be received: 02-01-2015
Number of items: 2
Case officer number: E4361033(DVD)

Best Regards

Last edited:
I'm also going to email FACT as they are shown on the UK Borders letter as they are shown as the rights holder who examined then - worth a shot as they maybe able to stop

Something strange I've just noticed on the letter - Number of items is showing as 2 - I've only got 1 Lenti on order - ???
That's a little bit weird does it say two on everyone's letter then

Email sent to FACT

To whom it may concern,

I hope you are able to help.

I received today (24/12) a letter from the UK Border Agency informing me that they've retained an item that FACT (as the rights holder) have examined and deemed to be infringing an intellectual property right.

The item in question I believe (as they haven't provided a description of the item) is a Limited Edition collectors steelbook (Bluray) of Iron Man (Kimchi Exclusive No. 12) supplied by www.kimchidvd.com

I am a member of a Steelbook Collectors forum (www.hidefninja.com) of which many of it's members have also received the same letter of retention whilst quite a few have actually received the said item.
Kimchidvd is a very well respected company within the steelbook collectors community having produced many limited steelbook collector editions, this being one of them.

I believe the reason for the retention of this item to be incorrect and I'm trying to get the further destruction of the item halted whilst this matter is looked into - the letter from the UK Border Agency doesn't allow a reasonable amount of time to respond to stop the destruction (till 02/01/15) - I will be returning the form but factoring in the Christmas holidays and the weekend I'm not sure if this will arrive in time.

As the rights holder are you able to assist in any way or get the destruction of all these Steelbooks halted until the position can be clarified ?

Case details:

Customs declaration number/date: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date of detention: 19-12-2014
Description of goods: Recorded DVD
Name of right holder: FACT
Place of importation: HWDC Langley
Date reply must be received: 02-01-2015
Number of items: 2
Case officer number: E4361033(DVD)

Best Regards[/QUOTE\]
That's awesome mate I shall be using this haha

Hi reading this on my **** little phone cant see the pictures and half the posts dont seem to show properly. mine has been missing for several weeks can someone update me with a brief version of whats going on?
thanks

Hi reading this on my **** little phone cant see the pictures and half the posts dont seem to show properly. mine has been missing for several weeks can someone update me with a brief version of whats going on?
thanks

UK BORDER FORCE HAS SEIZED A NUMBER OF PARCELS FROM KIMCHI WITH A VIEW TO DESTROYING THEM ON 2ND JANUARY 2015. THE REASON BEING THAT THEY BELIEVE THE CONTENTS TO BE COUNTERFEIT COPIES (WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY).

OFFICIAL LETTERS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT TO A FEW MEMBERS HERE EXPLAINING THIS. MEMBERS ARE CONTACTING THE ORGANISATION 'F.A.C.T.' TO SEE IF THEY CAN DELAY THIS AND INVESTIGATE IN MORE DETAIL.

HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS ON YOUR **** LITTLE PHONE ;)

thanks

Quite a few people haven't received their copies - a letter has come today from the UK border agency saying they have been
retained as they are deemed to be infringing on copyright. These will be destroyed if the form they exclosed isn't returned by 02/01/15.

Reactions: bealay and Miffed
Ah bloody marvelous. I'm guessing mine is probably in the same thing then. Disappeared in transit after a flight on the 2nd? No letter and I won't be about to check post until middle of next week so looks like my order is literally going up in flames!

Reactions: bealay
If Kimchi contact them it should sort it quicker, unfortunately the fact they suspected them of being fake means that most likely they have all been opened and because of this customers have little comeback unfortunately if they damage them. Normally the rules are that if they open them or damage them they can be held accountable but probably not if they have been suspected as counterfeit.

Seriously gutted for those affected [emoji20]

Reactions: bealay