John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will have to pick up the lenti to go with the other two. But why does it have credits on the back but the other two doesn't.....? :(
Their O-Rings always do.

I thought they scrapped O-rings anyway. Pig and grindhouse were lenti slips. Must be a John Wick thing for them

NVM, preorder times have been posted by NOVA...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1691714094160.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691714094160.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Uhm... when clicking on the translate button it says preorder is September 1st 14:00 (2 pm). But on the post in English it says 10 pm... Which is the correct one?
2pm is usually the U.K. time Nova pre orders go live, been that for years (although it used to always be a Thursday, looks like they’ve moved over to Fridays). Are you in the U.K.?

The Korean time is 10pm which will be 2pm U.K. time anyway. I think that’s where you’re getting mixed up

72F6E6CE-D45F-4D1C-81C9-6BBC2EDE1ADF.jpeg

Reactions: Mokum
I'm not in awe, but I'm happy enough with Fullslip A. It'll go well enough with my FAC Angel FS for 1, and Nova FS A for 2 and 3.

Apart from the art used on their steel and the warlmart steel, FS A would've been my 2nd choice of art, after mexifunk's.

I half expected them to do an o-ring lenti, but I'm still surprised they did. It doesn't go at all with my other 3 o-ring lentis though, whereas the warlmart PET slip kinda does tbh, so that's a pass.

Happy they've used the alternative character cards too, rather than the alice zhang ones in the warlmart steel. Lucky the print run is 5K and preorder is the day after I'm back from holiday!

2pm is usually the U.K. time Nova pre orders go live, been that for years (although it used to always be a Thursday, looks like they’ve moved over to Fridays). Are you in the U.K.?

The Korean time is 10pm which will be 2pm U.K. time anyway. I think that’s where you’re getting mixed up

View attachment 560818
Thanks @Flloydo I've edited the post as NOVA posted a list of preorder times ;)

I'm from Italy BTW.

Reactions: Flloydo
Hi, I decided to finally join the forum and am very interested to get one of these since I reeeally loved the movie. Already have one of the steelbooks from amazon.

Now, if I got this correctly, preorders go live on September 1st, not any time sooner right?

Also, since I mostly buy from amazon, do any of these end up there or do I need to specifically but from NOVA media? I'm fine with either if some links end up here on the forum.

fs-a: i like it... but why did they add the fire effect, hmm :/
fs-b: the back is great, but they should use a different artwork for the front, because it isnt complete.
lenti: it's good.... it fits the lenti of jw3

one click + 1/4... money is ready

• Haha
Reactions: milky
Man you guys move quickly.
Was just about to start copy/paste all preorder info in the first post and someone beat me too it.

Glad to sew movement on this one

Need that lenti to complete the set ....not sure if I'll risk direct, especially after seeing how much tougher it gets (direct) with each additional movie.

Also, 1/4 slip?
I don't recall 2 or 3 having one (I know the first did as I had the OC breifly)

Tempted to double dip with a Full Slip too...hmm...
jw1 & 3: the 1/4 was released with the other editions

jw2: the 1/4 slip was released later.