John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Group Buy will be live at the usual place at 8 AM CST on Friday the 11th of August. (Texas time)

@apsmith21 @IRON MAN please help create an announcement post on the groupbuy section in the forum ad I am out in the wilderness right now and won’t be able to post details until I get to the hotel in 5-6 hours.
Wait, what does this mean? Sorry for being such a noob. As I understood, preorders go live Sep 1st. Here in EU it's already Aug 11 so I'd like to know about this Group Buy thingie lol.

Holy ****, tried ordering random bluray on NOVAmedia site, just to be ready for JW4 drop. Check out this shipping cost that came out for Croatia.
Screenshot_20230811_074355_Chrome.jpg

Idk if it's just their site error for my small country or what, but for JW4 I may need an amazon link or something. Otherwise I'll have to sell my soul to the devil to even ship it lol

Alright I just researched a bit on the Group Buy thing here. New here so everything is completely unknown.

8AM CEST drops a group buy link in the separate thread... Is it like a early preorder time for people in US/Canada or? I'm, again, EU based - Croatia.

Alright I just researched a bit on the Group Buy thing here. New here so everything is completely unknown.

8AM CEST drops a group buy link in the separate thread... Is it like a early preorder time for people in US/Canada or? I'm, again, EU based - Croatia.
Check out this thread for infos about GBs:

The link drops usually in the thread but also is active in this section:
1691735206361.png

And 8AM CST 11th August means for you in Croatia 15:00, you can just google "8am cst to croatia time" to find the conversion:
1691735336997.png

never mind, it's one of Anivs GB, let him explain his shop thingy, I didnt participate in that one

that is 15:00 your time, I am also based in the EU idk what you mean early pre order for people in US, it goes up for everyone at the exact same time.
I assume the GB will be HERE, create an account right now on the site, and wait till 15:00

Reactions: yeslek
Wow, I don't know what to do with this one. I mean it's all pretty, but since I already bought a few other editions, and don't like repeating art, won't be getting a One-Click, even though I did get the box for the 1st, and a One-Click of the 2nd. But only one of the Fullslips of the 3rd. So already 'broken' the trend.
Not liking the o-ring lenti. Got them for the first two, not bothered to necessarily have for all 4.

Saddened they used the same Paris pic on the back of the steelbook, as on HMV 'First Edition' box, and too similar to the front.

Fullslip B front too cut off and unclear, back same as one of the character cards.

Lenti back same as Alice Zhang steelbook back.

But most of all disappointed they didn't use that TotalFilm magazine cover art anywhere. Now it's only on the French boxset - might want to get that then. But maybe they'll put it on a UHD Fullslip re-release - they did such editions for the first 3 movies, maybe they're planning to 'milk' this one properly as well. That's also why it's BD only - all others were too.

They did use another favorite image of the sand clock view, but on the inside flap of the One-Click box...

The box also includes another booklet, but since I got one with HMV, probably enough.

So I'll just buy the Fullslip A.

Happy they've used the alternative character cards too, rather than the alice zhang ones in the warlmart steel.

Yes! That's great, now I'll have three sets of different artcards!

Holy ****, tried ordering random bluray on NOVAmedia site, just to be ready for JW4 drop. Check out this shipping cost that came out for Croatia. View attachment 560822

Idk if it's just their site error for my small country or what, but for JW4 I may need an amazon link or something. Otherwise I'll have to sell my soul to the devil to even ship it lol
That's what all these stores do, when delivery isn't available to a selected country. So I don't know how you'll be getting this, as Aniv's GBs also ship direct.

That's what all these stores do, when delivery isn't available to a selected country. So I don't know how you'll be getting this, as Aniv's GBs also ship direct.

I know it's probably a silly question but how is Aniv's GB live today when official preorders start on September 1st on NOVA site? Is it like separate retailers getting some amount sooner so they take preorders via forum GB like these? Completely new to this.

I am willing to pay ANYONE here + the shipping cost to Croatia, if it gets me one of my favorite new (action) movies of all time in one of those NOVA packages.

Edit: Created a bluraylife account and Croatia shows in shipping... Fingers crossed.

Don’t see any 4K logos so probably standard Blu-ray only.
Come on Karlie you’re quicker than this! What gave that away? It not being on the Beauty shots? Info from nova? the thread title? Or all 3? :LOL:

Good thing with nova is their pricing. With the direct member discount also on top and if you have any points to use it can come in handy. This should cost me the same as the U.K. steel when it came out. Which is fantastic price for a premium plus I personally don’t need the 4K disc anyway because of the standard steels however there will most likely be another 4K release from Nova further down the line

fs-a: i like it... but why did they add the fire effect, hmm :/
fs-b: the back is great, but they should use a different artwork for the front, because it isnt complete.
lenti: it's good.... it fits the lenti of jw3

one click + 1/4... money is ready

Yep gonna try and do the same. I loved the film, in my top 3 for the year. Need to get them all

John Wick: Chapter 4 Blu-ray Steelbook Nova Media Exclusive No.43 HDN Groupbuy Process

1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for JW4 Nova Exclusive will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN Forum ID (username) in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release.
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the John Wick 4 Nova Media Exclusive Group Buy will be live. Once it's sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at Nova Media store or other sources.

GB Live Time.png

Shipping Terms:
Please check Novamedia Website to see if K-Packet Service is available to you or you will be assessed high EMS shipping charges. No refunds will be provided if you change your mind later due to shipping costs.

Shipping is directly From Novamedia and the average cost for international destinations as in Novamedia Store plus $3 & Paypal Fees. Orders will be shipped to Paypal address on file. The shipping Bill will be sent closer to the release date.

I know it's probably a silly question but how is Aniv's GB live today when official preorders start on September 1st on NOVA site? Is it like separate retailers getting some amount sooner so they take preorders via forum GB like these? Completely new to this.

I am willing to pay ANYONE here + the shipping cost to Croatia, if it gets me one of my favorite new (action) movies of all time in one of those NOVA packages.

Edit: Created a bluraylife account and Croatia shows in shipping... Fingers crossed.
If Nova doesnt ship it direct to Croatia, we will get you sorted out. Drop ship from Hong Kong or USA, depending on which is more economical. It will be few bucks more, but it will get to you.