Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have decided on the SL. I think the Lenticular should have great depth and I like the clean look of the whole slip. I would usually go for the DL but think the front lenticular could end up not being at all great.

Reactions: Axel and djjez83
I actually don't mind the steelbook anyway... it's growing on me a lot and I reckon it'll sway more people once in hand.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Tbf that art has already been used on a steelbook IIRC
Really?

I actually don't mind the steelbook anyway... it's growing on me a lot and I reckon it'll sway more people once in hand.
I think I’ve decided on the SL.
I like the white border and I like the back art. Image is clean so it should be a decent lenti

Seeing how I do not own the coveted Kimchi release, I have no big expectations for this release and I'm overall looking forward to which of the slips will look best in-hand. Might just have to get the OC to determine the winner.

I'll loving the DL.
Come on, we all know that this will look fantastic in hand. Yes, the steel is a little uninspired, but it's glossed and the title is debosssed and Manta slips are always solid, well pressed and presented gorgeously.
Bet it will look super tasty in the end.

Reactions: crib79
I think I’ve decided on the SL.
I like the white border and I like the back art. Image is clean so it should be a decent lenti
Same, for those exact reasons. I think the white border makes it look quite classy, and that front image doesn't pop up very often, so it makes a nice change.

As we're nitpicking here, I really don't like that the title is white on the steelbook. It should have been red. It just doesn't sit right with me.....

Having mulled over it all day, I've ruled out the FS. It's just too boring. It's between the SL and DL. Probably leaning more towards the DL as it goes with the steelbook more than the SL does. Although that does having a matching white title like the steelbook.....!