Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
So ya'll think we're gonna have a first in a while 'bloodbath' on direct, or just 5 mins of availability instead of half an hour?

gary oldman leon GIF

So ya'll think we're gonna have a first in a while 'bloodbath' on direct, or just 5 mins of availability instead of half an hour?

gary oldman leon GIF
5 minutes idk man, I think this might be gone a lot quicker than that.
Dissapointing artwork or not, people love this movie ...so I'm guessing a minute or 2 tops

Reactions: Lenny Nero
What.. there is not pedophilia in this film. Yeah it's a bit of an unorthodox relationship, but she tries to push that, and he refuses. He acts more like a father than her actual father.

I swear everyone is a bloody snowflake nowadays, even for films as well renowned as this one. It really is pathetic.
Jeez, none of these lot should consider reading or watching Lolita then.
:LOL:
Honestly, you'd think that the Feds would break your door down just for considering buying the film.

And none of it is ever instigated by Leons character. It's all from Mathilda, her subtle manipulation of the situation and her suffering from terrible upbringing - She's grown up too fast.
It's in the characterisation.

Now, Portmans role as a 13 year old in Ted Demmes 'Beautiful Girls' is another story, she was way way over sexualised in that film and borders on the uncomfortable, (incidentally produced by Mr Weinstein:wow:) but it'd never stop me watching or boycotting the film.
So daft

Last edited:
It is hard to judge manta releases sometimes, I was convinced Matrix would be a sure fire bloodbath, but it wasn’t. This will be more popular than the last 5, but not as much as The Batman.

Now, Portmans role as a 13 year old in Ted Demmes 'Beautiful Girls' is another story, she was way way over sexualised in that film and borders on the uncomfortable, (incidentally produced by Mr Weinstein:wow:) but it'd never stop me watching or boycotting the film.
So daft
Wasn't Portman playing a 14 Yr old queen in Phantom Menace too? And a 9yr old fell in love with her. Seems she can't get away from the underage relationship thing....!! :D