Leon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #6) [Korea]

Which artwork candidate would convince you to buy?

• Artwork Candidate #1

Votes: 233 56.4%
  • Artwork Candidate #2

Votes: 180 43.6%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 8th, 2014
Price: 34.99$
Buy link:
1/4 slip (limited to 500): here (sold-out)
Full slip (limited to 1500): here (sold-out)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

1/4 slip:
1389862142221743.jpg

Full slip:
13898620213161.jpg

Posted artwork:
1387613246796809.jpg

Live pic

Packaging detail
- numbered plastic card
- artcard
- 6x photo card
- booklet

Attachments

• 0925??_??????_????.jpg
    0925??_??????_????.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 750
  • 01-artwork.jpg
    01-artwork.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 660
  • 02-quarter.jpg
    02-quarter.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 648
  • 03-full.jpg
    03-full.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 611
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 581
Last edited by a moderator:
Front #1, Back #2 :D

I must say thought, i dont like the font used on the title, and i agree a debossed title is nicer than embossed ;)

Whatever the outcome, thanks for your help Choi, its much appreciated :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Also i loke the embossed front of #3, that would be really unique ;)

choi ?! really ?! we all do not want "the professional" untitled

you won't get many friends from France or at least everybody Original Movie title fan if keep "the professional" somewhere ... we all want the original Leon that's it, Leon's family name is NOT "the professional" haha

this is an insult to Luc Besson whos director you - american people - seems to appreciate (if consider all the feedbacks I read from "The 5th Element" thread) :)

sete white new version is far away the best

choi embossed treatment and glasses effect are perfect too

easy pass if keep "the professional" on any corner of the steelie back or front :(

new edit again : I want this steelbook to be perfect ... as a Leon's movie fan ... it's THE steelbook I am waiting so much this year ... please do not disapoint us (or at least french people / japanese people as well haha)

Last edited:
Reactions: sete54
Kimchi just gave me some of different artwork for Leon

He told me this is not confirmed artwork. kind of candidate for feedback of HDN.

Thanks for your opinion here

here is candidate artwork

- candidate #1

View attachment 46165

- candidate #2

View attachment 46166

- candidate #3

View attachment 46167

Please leave feedback here.

as I said, once we have firmed candidate to be polled.
I will share the artwork then HDN Choose ..

Cheers

One thing I noticed with the title is the letter "O" in Leon. What is that thing in the middle of it? Is it supposed to be a bullet? Makes the O look like 2 capital D's back to back.

Does not look good, unless it is there to symbolize something from the movie. It's been a while since I've watched it, but I am pretty sure that bullets had nothing to do with the film.

I agree with others on the title, lets go original title, Leon with the accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I noticed with the title is the letter "O" in Leon. What is that thing in the middle of it? Is it supposed to be a bullet? Makes the O look like 2 capital D's back to back.

It's a silhouette of Leon, isn't it? Looks good :thumbs:
Also, I like candidate #2 front and #1 for the back but would like the back image all in black and white apart from Mathilda's hat!

choi ?! really ?! we all do not want "the professional" untitled

you won't get many friends from France or at least everybody Original Movie title fan if keep "the professional" somewhere ... we all want the original Leon that's it, Leon's family name is NOT "the professional" haha

this is an insult to Luc Besson whos director you - american people - seems to appreciate (if consider all the feedbacks I read from "The 5th Element" thread) :)

sete white new version is far away the best

choi embossed treatment and glasses effect are perfect too

easy pass if keep "the professional" on any corner of the steelie back or front :(

new edit again : I want this steelbook to be perfect ... as a Leon's movie fan ... it's THE steelbook I am waiting so much this year ... please do not disapoint us (or at least french people / japanese people as well haha)

It needs a vote. I like "The Professional". It's not like it is being retitled from Leon to The Professional. It has both.

this is an insult to Luc Besson whos director you - american people - seems to appreciate

ironic statement. insulting an entire group of people while pleading not to insult one person. :thumbs:

oh no please!! not "the professionnal" :-( The title for this movie is "LEON", no more no less. If you put "the professionnal" I won't buy it for sure. And I would be gutted as I am really looking forward to this one :-((

And YES we really need a poll here!

Both titles are correct. In France (and UK) it was released as Leon, whilst in the US (and other countries ?) it was released as The Professional.

So having both titles on the cover recognises this.