digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On the listing, it states "2000 Copies Only":

National Treasure - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (2000 Copies Only) Blu-ray

Screenshot (5).png

The email info they sent had 3,000 as did the New Steelbook Alert

Its most likely is only 2,000 or the website info has a mistake

Last edited:
If from now till October the sequel is not announced, I will cancel it. I already have a 2 collections incomplete, Lord of the rings extended (what the hell happened to the two towers and return of the king) and The Walking dead. Don't want more incomplete collections

If from now till October the sequel is not announced, I will cancel it. I already have a 2 collections incomplete, Lord of the rings extended (what the hell happened to the two towers and return of the king) and The Walking dead. Don't want more incomplete collections
Same, what did happens to the lords of the rings steels? However, the walking dead is being continued. Look at this thread https://www.hidefninja.com/community/index.php?threads/Walking-Dead-Season-4-and-5.66545/

Ordered mine. This is probably the best edition we'll ever get for National Treasure (Disney didn't even give it a slipcover), so this'll do just fine. Just hoping they do the sequel now, too.
No single slipcover, granted, but slipbox for the two Amarays/films if I remember correctly.

• Informative
Reactions: tridon