Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) HDN CHOOSES ART! [UK]

Olympus Has Fallen-HDN picks art-Option 1 or 2?

• Option 1

Votes: 367 54.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 301 45.1%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: October 7,2013
Purchase link: Olympus Has Fallen
Price: £17.49
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies, matte finish, 1 disc edition, full color inside artwork, Region B only!!!

10828893-1372926114-905906.jpg

BACK ARTWORK: (minus the text!)
olympus 2.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Thisisnotsparta)

Attachments

• olympus1.jpg
    olympus1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:
This should of been the first interchangeable steelbook for covers as Option 2 was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. Much more atmospheric than the boring white house and a couple of helicopters. Still I'm glad it's to be used on the back as I can make it the first steelbook I'll display from the back end :ass: EEK!

Reactions: justboy
Great result, should keep everyone happy, well nearly everyone. Isn't great we actually get to vote on cover art, well it's a definite order from me in fact I think I'll go for a few of these. Love the artwork and air play to Zavvi for bringing out this beauty.

All the best

Mark

Don't like #2 as back art. Was expecting images of the lead characters.

If they were using the lead characters, surely they'd be on the front rather than the back? Would rather see a scene from the movie on the inside, maybe the attack on the White House lawn.

I'm glad they're using both. That's what I was hoping for as soon as they put the poll up.

Good to see both artworks will be used. Once it gets a bit cheaper il stick a order in.

To be fair, I actually agree about Zavvi's pricing for once. Since this is coming out a good few weeks after the amaray, I think it should be £14.99. I think I will wait for a price drop, or at least until after October as there are way to many coming out and I need to prioritise.

Did not vote as thire was NO Gerard Butler option. I wouldn't have minded a look at a flag sticking out of his :drool: . :D.

That was my main issue with 300 the real Spartans would have been naked :naughty:. Historical accuracy was compromised for modesty's sake.

In two minds it comes across as a land based Air Force One.

Zavvi are doing that many steelbooks recently I have to be seriously selective on what's coming out from them. Having said that I recieved my Aladdin steelbook the other day and it's seriously cool. So full marks to them for that....

Reactions: blumark007
personally would have preferred Option 2 to be the front, but am fine with using both images here for the front and back as it still beats some of the other recent exclusives we are seeing...

now just have to decide if I actually want to order this like a few others mentioned as I didn't get a chance to see the movie and Sep/Oct is getting a little ridiculous with all the steelbook releases on tap