Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) HDN CHOOSES ART! [UK]

Olympus Has Fallen-HDN picks art-Option 1 or 2?

• Option 1

Votes: 367 54.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 301 45.1%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: October 7,2013
Purchase link: Olympus Has Fallen
Price: £17.49
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies, matte finish, 1 disc edition, full color inside artwork, Region B only!!!

10828893-1372926114-905906.jpg

BACK ARTWORK: (minus the text!)
olympus 2.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Thisisnotsparta)

Attachments

• olympus1.jpg
    olympus1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 833
Last edited:
This film was surprisingly good. Given it was essentially Die Hard.

Replace Butlers character with John McClane somehow and this could have been a good Die Hard film. It's definitely more like Die Hard than the last actual Die Hard.

Good film and nice Steel. Don't think I'll buy it though. Probably wait till the regular release drops way down in price.

So excited HDN members got to choose the art on this one. What a great community this is. I cannot wait for this to arrive I'm going into steelbook overload here, Zavvi done good and HDN done even better,

Ordered two copies, don't want to miss it. It won't be released until October and Zavvi only charged prior to shipment. This is one of my favorite action movie released in 2013. I won't get the amaray version. I wish Best Buy or Target are releasing more steelbooks. It is great that Zavvi ship to international customers and the shipping cost is minimal.

used the discount code on this and a few others. Anyone know if zavvi charges each item separately as they ship (I ordered items released in different months)? Or do they charge everything when the first one ships?