Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 66) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 17, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 22, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 X 3D Lenticuar, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0D810012-B628-4E53-AA71-760952B628AC.jpeg 2B5666AA-38DE-445D-9842-66281F8E7153.jpeg 7729742B-7130-447A-B6AA-A43B97697C96.jpeg 44110CB0-8FF0-4A24-91A7-C020D6B54B9A.jpeg

Last edited:
I originally thought it was when it was announced but they have that new licence with Sony. But I was also agreeing with you that the back arts have been poorer with the Discless line. For the marvel films anyway. But then back arts haven’t always been mantas strong side either. Can be hit or miss. Especially with their screenshots

I originally thought it was when it was announced but they have that new licence with Sony. But I was also agreeing with you that the back arts have been poorer with the Discless line. For the marvel films anyway. But then back arts haven’t always been mantas strong side either. Can be hit or miss. Especially with their screenshots
Yeah, I assumed it was discless due to their other recent Marvel announcements... I've no actual interest in them though, so obviously didn't bother to properly check lol.

You're not wrong anyway... back art has never been their strong suit - not that they're ever really terrible, just lazy (especially when they use a still from the film and call it a day).

Reactions: Flloydo
I give up. I honestly lost count who released how many of which of these Spider-Mans, and which ones of them I have...
They're all titled the same too - Home-something. Frack off film.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro
Personally I also think the 3 spiderman should be on the steel as a wrap around so you can open it up instead of a slip but judging by weets new homecoming steel art I’m sure they’ll do that for their NWH steelbook

I'm not financially ready for this one... already have 10 movies booked for the rest of the year. Time to put a stop on this fomo business.

Reactions: Mararagan