Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 66) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 17, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 22, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 X 3D Lenticuar, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0D810012-B628-4E53-AA71-760952B628AC.jpeg 2B5666AA-38DE-445D-9842-66281F8E7153.jpeg 7729742B-7130-447A-B6AA-A43B97697C96.jpeg 44110CB0-8FF0-4A24-91A7-C020D6B54B9A.jpeg

Last edited:
Right?
The second game isnt even getting a steel(outside of the few hundred quid collectors edition)
Yeah they lost a sale because of that, if I'm stuck with a standard plastic case I can buy anytime, then I'm gonna wait until it's cheap.

Reactions: yeslek
Will we have a GB via Aniv or just able to buy from Collectong ?
I just logged in to figure out if I’d ordered this and forgotten or just missed the GB. I guess there was no GB this time, because i believe the on-sale is tomorrow…though I’m also shocked that the Weet GB is still open. Starting to think i should have gone direct on that one.

Reactions: tathanos and Aniv
Nah its Friday
Both this and weets homecoming are same time / day I believe
I got my Weets and Mantas mixed up. Manta is really early Friday morning, but Weet is late Thursday night (which may conflict with something else I’m doing…but maybe I can buy on my phone for it). Gonna have to get up super early for this one :(

I got my Weets and Mantas mixed up. Manta is really early Friday morning, but Weet is late Thursday night (which may conflict with something else I’m doing…but maybe I can buy on my phone for it). Gonna have to get up super early for this one :(
Nope, both Friday for me (6hr apart mind)
6am and 2pm

yeslek always show up once a month only to be absolutely wrong and confused and make fool of yourself :hilarious: and then go back to cave lol even after all those years on the forum and in steelbook game she still has no idea whats going on
Yeah I can understand the confusion....

Yeah I can understand the confusion....

You jest but manta is +8hrs (GMT), which aligns with UK time half the year. I wasn't aware they didn't change their clocks too and thus during BST, are only +7

Honest mistake where experience led me down the wrong path.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yup. Think it's about time a certain Contributor badge is revoked already. A member of that stature can't be going round posting misinformation and get away with it! :cautious: Some poor sods could've taken that as gospel and missed out on this completely come Friday. Imagine there'd be some serious repercussions then :muted:

Angry Mma GIF by UFC

:naughty::giggle:
It's already been removed

yeslek always show up once a month only to be absolutely wrong and confused and make fool of yourself :hilarious: and then go back to cave lol even after all those years on the forum and in steelbook game she still has no idea whats going on xD hilarious
Basil Meet Kelsey, Kelsey meet Basil...

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89