The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Purchased SL edition. So if anyone from EU wanna grab everything else - except steelbook and discs, let me know.
First come first serve.
You only need to pay for shipping.

Reactions: SteelCollz
THE FLASH GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for The Flash will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the Group Buy will be live. Once it's sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at CollectonG store or other sources.

Quantity is super limited.

flash_gb_live.png

Order Limits
  1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (FS,LS,DLS).

Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

Add to cart and add HDN ID in the field shown below

539592-73fae948c67f66a16251d5a6d376829e.png

P.S: I will be in flight while the GB goes live, so hopefully everything works fine else it will be rescheduled to the next day same time.

The CGI is honestly terrible, but it was apparently intentionally made to look goofy - not sure whether I believe that. The movie still rocks though!

The CGI faces on the back of the SL is what put me off that particular slip tbh. I mean...

View attachment 560950
yeah, i saw this on the back of official US blu-ray release and thinking what the heck was this? it really looks like cartoon...
TheFlash.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Got to be said, it's a nice steelbook, and it should look even nicer in hand with embossing. I'm going for the FS as I'm not keen on lenti slips, they just look like a blurry mess to me.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Am I really only going to have 2mins to order this thing? What does HV and CP stand for before the word Steelbook on the Collectong website?

Reactions: Aniv