The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
DL sold out from GB. All other editions are super low in stock and there will be no restock either.

Must try direct or other channels, if you cant secure from our GB.

• Friendly
Reactions: goufcustom
I think most would agree that the double lenti is the best image but I'm not keen of the lenti effect. I've only got one lenti, I bought WeET Black Panther from Korea and didn't actual realise it was one until I received it and preferred the 2D image that they'd shown on the website. I think I'm in the minority though, you all seem to love them.

I think most would agree that the double lenti is the best image but I'm not keen of the lenti effect. I've only got one lenti, I bought WeET Black Panther from Korea and didn't actual realise it was one until I received it and preferred the 2D image that they'd shown on the website. I think I'm in the minority though, you all seem to love them.
Nah I hate lentis too, would always prefer a Fullslip even without finish instead of a Lenti.. To be fair, the Black Panther Weet isnt a good lenti tho

Reactions: Stu123