66.2 KB · Views: 453
  • 10840506-1385746462-288843.jpg
    10840506-1385746462-288843.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 376
  • 10840506-1385746462-288871.jpg
    10840506-1385746462-288871.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine today, very disappointed to find that there is a fine black mark across Jack's face and various paint chip marks on the back. :(

Has anybody else had this? Will definitely be sending it back for a replacement.

90 percent of the time i agree with what snoo post's. this is one of them ( and the one before that you deleted) guy is like the master.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

the negative ninja does not like compliments or does not think very highly of me as much as i do him :p

Just so some of you might not be aware but Megabee has been asked to provide photos of steelbooks from some of the staff and has even been awarded the Hot Pics Award for doing so. So before you go off and make rude posts in conjecture to another maybe you should think about it and get facts straight beforehand.

This kind of attitude and flaming is not tolerated here, please take that into consideration and also what the other person my feel if you make a rude or inappropriate post. You wouldn't want this to happen to you so don't do it to other members please. Thank you.

Just so some of you might not be aware but Megabee has been asked to provide photos of steelbooks from some of the staff and has even been awarded the Hot Pics Award for doing so. So before you go off and make rude posts in conjecture to another maybe you should think about it and get facts straight beforehand.

This kind of attitude and flaming is not tolerated here, please take that into consideration and also what the other person my feel if you make a rude or inappropriate post. You wouldn't want this to happen to you so don't do it to other members please. Thank you.
he needs a crown for his photo's :hilarious: :scat:

90 percent of the time i agree with what snoo post's. this is one of them ( and the one before that you deleted) guy is like the master.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

the negative ninja does not like compliments or does not think very highly of me as much as i do him :p

Aww, thanks :emb:

he needs a crown for his photo's :hilarious: :scat:

Agreed. Everyone should be allowed their opinion too though.

Reactions: ben6212
Those pics are pretty spot on to how this steelbook looks in hand (in the right light) actually.

you're right it looks just like that through the right light...if that light source comes from a computer displaying photoshop.

it's a beautiful, professional grade photo (they always are) its just they're always edited images. the colours look brighter, more vibrant and sharper in his image then they do in hand. the steelbook is pretty in hand, it's just his photos create a nicer purer version that doesn't exist.

if zavvi displayed his images to show what it was like in hand before release, most people would complain when they got them in hand.

its okay looking at doctored images of hot women because i dont plan on buying one later :naughty:, but i come here to see high quality photos that show the steels in all there glory...warts n' all.

the nature of this print, means the colours, & in particular the red wine like colour never remains one solid shade because of the way the light bounces off the art, & that is viewable in ALL other photos. the finish is a reason some dont like this steel, mb's images just conveniently alter out the way the materials alter the images perception, I'd prefer it if it was a solid block shade like megabee's pictures...unfortunately it's not.

thats why i dont find mb's pictures particularly useful, they're well done (photography & edits) just not useful references.

Everyone should be allowed their opinion too though.

true...but just watch this post get deleted, despite the fact i've not been, petty or offensive all i've done is state my opinion...and offered the reasoning behind it.

Last edited:
you're right it looks just like that through the right light...if that light source comes from a computer displaying photoshop.

it's a beautiful, professional grade photo (they always are) its just they're always edited images. the colours look brighter, more vibrant and sharper in his image then they do in hand. the steelbook is pretty in hand, it's just his photos create a nicer purer version that doesn't exist.

if zavvi displayed his images to show what it was like in hand before release, most people would complain when they got them in hand.

its okay looking at doctored images of hot women because i dont plan on buying one later :naughty:, but i come here to see high quality photos that show the steels in all there glory...warts n' all.

the nature of this print, means the colours, & in particular the red wine like colour never remains one solid shade because of the way the light bounces off the art, & that is viewable in ALL other photos. the finish is a reason some dont like this steel, mb's images just conveniently alter out the way the materials alter the images perception, I'd prefer it if it was a solid block shade like megabee's pictures...unfortunately it's not.

thats why i dont find mb's pictures particularly useful, they're well done (photography & edits) just not useful references.

A fair point you now make

And perhaps if you had posted in this manner rather than the sarcastic and negative manner last night then your original post wouldn't have been deleted.

I agree that everyone can have their opinion, but there's no excuse for being rude or insensitive when sharing it.

Just saying...