The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 35) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Silk Print Dots, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_overall_5000x.jpgFS_overall_5000x.jpgLS_overall_2000x.jpgDLS_overall_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
GB time will be announced today and it will be staggered (separate times for OC and the singles).

Please don't purchase any more than the qty listed in the rules.

OC will go live @ 4-5 PM Central Standard Time Today.

Singles will go Live @ 5-6 PM Central Standard Time Today.

I didn't read the thread yet, didn't see the beauty shots, when the notifications for Group Buys popped up, and got scared I missed everything already.
Turns out they'll be added 4-5 AM my time... Good it's next night, although it is the 4th here already. I gotta sleep this night, to get to a building property office tomorrow before 3pm (that's, like, really early for me) for some underground garage keys. But I can stay up the following night no problem for this.

I really wanted to compare to BluFans, as I like their steelbook more, and the slip here with same design, so can't buy both.

Saying to myself:

Keep cool Para. It is not the end of the world, if you dont get an edition of one of you favorite movies......
Keep cool, stay calm if you oversleep the opening of this GB. o_O

Today isn’t March 4th in the US…so to be clear, it’s happening and going live tomorrow (CST), correct?

Saying to myself:

Keep cool Para. It is not the end of the world, if you dont get an edition of one of you favorite movies......
Keep cool, stay calm if you oversleep the opening of this GB. o_O

You could use one of these

coffee-pour.gif

Little confused (not familiar with central standard time) but the op says x-x central standArd time today March 4.

Does that mean (whatever time) tomorrow March the 4th or today Match 3rd, it can’t be both?

Little confused (not familiar with central standard time) but the op says x-x central standArd time today March 4.

Does that mean (whatever time) tomorrow March the 4th or today Match 3rd, it can’t be both?
Today March 3rd, look at the comment above:thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN

see post above

In the UK and up early tomorrow so will have to pass (n)
EDIT: nevermind, @IRON MAN showed us the right time! (THANKS!)
How did you made the calculation and figured out is morning?
I thought will be 13:00 in Romania, therefore just 11:00 in UK, am I wrong?

Last edited:
Well might have to buy the one click so I don’t have to stay up late.
GB’s around here have really started to get a little awkward for me recently.

GB time will be announced today and it will be staggered (separate times for OC and the singles).

Please don't purchase any more than the qty listed in the rules.

OC will go live @ 4-5 PM Central Standard Time Today.

Singles will go Live @ 5-6 PM Central Standard Time Today.
Hey @Aniv,
besides those times, will be also some other times better for Europe?
Also, will singles be at the same time or different times for each?
Can you please share with us also the available quantities for each?

This ought to help you folks

Oh men, this is indeed EARLY or LATE in the day.... for Europe!

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent