The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
To your "price" argument. Shipping directly from Nova or Weet cost to my country arround 35$. GBs can be cheaper even with "fee" added to the initial price.
Also I’m guessing these GBs are possibly face book GBs considering they don’t need to add cost to help run a forum. Or they use their discount (Nova) or wholesaler discount on the items too. Genuinely helping out collectors. Possibly. Good to hear tho

Serious question. With everything rising, living costs, Item costs & inflation, currency conversion... etc etc etc, how do some of you afford to constantly use GBs? This sh!t ain’t cheap anymore. Blows my mind a bit. It’s already expensive without shipping, but if you ordered direct it’s easier on the wallet. My only answer is the are people who mainly order from GBs also order direct in order to scalp. That’s what I’ll always tell myself tbh. Regardless of actual reasons and excuses.

Just wait till Friday, it will be cheaper for you and easy to buy through Manta.

Edit: actually that’s rhetorical. I don’t want to know. I do not want to know.
you know why you spaz

weet pre-order... im driving to work, no chance to buy it.
manta lab: i could buy direct, but there's a chance my boss is in my office... or calling me or that i forget the pre-order, because i get a package of new work.
i have paypal problems since i changed the settings... too risky for a high demand release.
nova: only use gb for bloodbath releases

Last edited:
Sorry but -

And the reason, because I’ll get about 10 messages saying the same as you. And from some it will be bullsh!t, some legit. And I already know the reasons. Can’t be f**ked to read it all over again from everyone

But that was also aimed at the people who always use GBs. Not partially. But again I don’t want to know from those guys either lol

(Weet are the early birds - 6am. Manta are 1pm)
Opened the floodgates, what were you thinking?
jumping bbc one GIF by BBC

• Haha
Reactions: milky and Noodles
Serious question. With everything rising, living costs, Item costs & inflation, currency conversion... etc etc etc, how do some of you afford to constantly use GBs?

Edit: honestly, I really want to know...

It's worked well for me.
I just order what ever, when ever using stolen plastic. When the payments bounce, I just record hours of tearful explanations to @Aniv and eventually, he gives in a pays it for me.
Sure, it take a bit of time and effort.
But we all know, if you care enough - anything can happen.
Now I think, perhaps I shouldn't post this here.

Give it a try sometime. He's incredibly gracious.

Thanks again! I got my order in for the Double Lenticular edition.

Sadly, I still haven't seen the movie but I'm a huge fan of James Gunn work & eager to check this out. Most appreciated Aniv as I was so unimpressed with both 2 WWA and custom steels of this i almost gave up hope for a decent steelbook of the film.

Reactions: Aniv
Thanks again! I got my order in for the Double Lenticular edition.

Sadly, I still haven't seen the movie but I'm a huge fan of James Gunn work & eager to check this out. Most appreciated Aniv as I was so unimpressed with both 2 WWA and custom steels of this i almost gave up hope for a decent steelbook of the film.
We enjoyed this movie. So many jokes and much much better than the original Suicide Squad.

Serious question. With everything rising, living costs, Item costs & inflation, currency conversion... etc etc etc, how do some of you afford to constantly use GBs? This sh!t ain’t cheap anymore. Blows my mind a bit. It’s already expensive without shipping, but if you ordered direct it’s easier on the wallet. My only answer is the are people who mainly order from GBs also order direct in order to scalp. That’s what I’ll always tell myself tbh. Regardless of actual reasons and excuses.

Just wait till Friday, it will be cheaper for you and easy to buy through Manta.

Edit: actually that’s rhetorical. I don’t want to know. I do not want to know.
Well, you don't wanna know but you're damn right. I want my collection to be complete so I "need" to buy: Blufans, Manta Lab, HDzeta, WeET and Novamedia. Thank God Kimchi isn't releasing new exclusives anymore and EB has stopped (didn't like the WWA's but loved the slips). I always repeat to myself that they release new editions "once in a while" but my credit card thinks the opposite. With everything increasing I don't really see how such a hobby can be justified, even more thinking about the fact that I don't even open them or don't give a damn about many of the titles released... But that's it. I love being part of this world (the announcements, the speculation, the BS, the GB, etc.) and when I know a parcel is on its way I wait it like a children waits for Santa.
Maybe one day I'll quit... but that day seems to be a lot far in the future at the moment...

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Wow! Went to go buy the Fullslip but unfortunately by the time I got off of work it was already sold out! Passed up the chance to get the Lenti’s when I could in favor of trying to grab the Fullslip directly from Manta when it goes live! I’ve never purchased anything from them directly before, so here’s hoping!

Wow! Went to go buy the Fullslip but unfortunately by the time I got off of work it was already sold out! Passed up the chance to get the Lenti’s when I could in favor of trying to grab the Fullslip directly from Manta when it goes live! I’ve never purchased anything from them directly before, so here’s hoping!
If you have everything ready to go right when it goes live then your odds are pretty good. I’ve done a lot of manta direct preorders and only once missed the version I wanted (Drive full slip). But in that case I had time to go back and get a lenti.

Reactions: FN-2187
The only really big day of pre-order that I've gotten in on was, No More Heroes 3 Limited Edition. The rest of my premiums I've bought 3rd party usually from Ebay sellers. Suicide Squad pretty popular so not sure how fast they will go.

Some at fair prices and others abit overpriced. The hardest thing i got lucky to snag was 2 burning man tickets & vehicle pass few years back. That was crazy so much traffic thr website crashed.

Reactions: FN-2187