The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
Serious question. With everything rising, living costs, Item costs & inflation, currency conversion... etc etc etc, how do some of you afford to constantly use GBs? This sh!t ain’t cheap anymore. Blows my mind a bit. It’s already expensive without shipping, but if you ordered direct it’s easier on the wallet. My only answer is the are people who mainly order from GBs also order direct in order to scalp. That’s what I’ll always tell myself tbh. Regardless of actual reasons and excuses.

Just wait till Friday, it will be cheaper for you and easy to buy through Manta.

Edit: actually that’s rhetorical. I don’t want to know. I do not want to know.

Serious question. With everything rising, living costs, Item costs & inflation, currency conversion... etc etc etc, how do some of you afford to constantly use GBs? This sh!t ain’t cheap anymore. Blows my mind a bit. It’s already expensive without shipping, but if you ordered direct it’s easier on the wallet. My only answer is the are people who mainly order from GBs also order direct in order to scalp. That’s what I’ll always tell myself tbh. Regardless of actual reasons and excuses.

Just wait till Friday, it will be cheaper for you and easy to buy through Manta.

For high demand titles that I really want, a GB gives me that piece of mind, especially as some Manta releases go live at 06:00 BST, which is pretty early

For this and Spider verse I’m planning on going direct as I don’t mind the risk, given neither release are a must for me, and I’d rather save the few £’s if possible

For high demand titles that I really want, a GB gives me that piece of mind, especially as some Manta releases go live at 06:00 BST, which is pretty early

For this and Spider verse I’m planning on going direct as I don’t mind the risk, given neither release are a must for me, and I’d rather save the few £’s if possible

Sorry but -

And the reason, because I’ll get about 10 messages saying the same as you. And from some it will be bullsh!t, some legit. And I already know the reasons. Can’t be f**ked to read it all over again from everyone

But that was also aimed at the people who always use GBs. Not partially. But again I don’t want to know from those guys either lol

(Weet are the early birds - 6am. Manta are 1pm)

Sorry but -

And the reason, because I’ll get about 10 messages saying the same as you. And from some it will be bullsh!t, some legit. And I already know the reasons. Can’t be f**ked to read it all over again from everyone

But that was also aimed at the people who always use GBs. Not partially. But again I don’t want to know from those guys either lol

(Weet are the early birds - 6am. Manta are 1pm)
Haha, you’re gonna get responses regardless as those who fall into your target audience will of course feel obliged to defend their honour!

Prices are getting out of hand a little though. I recall you posting somewhere about editions being £70+ shipped to the UK, and I didn’t quite believe you till I did the math on a single edition of Spiderverse. Clocked in at somewhere around £72 through the GB, which is nuts

Not a reflection on my thoughts on GB fees as I feel they are fair and I’m all for supporting the platform in this way, but as they are percentages in some cases, they equally go up as the studios boost their prices

Reactions: vexred and Flloydo
Haha, you’re gonna get responses regardless as those who fall into your target audience will of course feel obliged to defend their honour!

Haha that’s why I edited it. I thought oh f**k ere we go, they’ll defend their honour now haha
Prices are getting out of hand a little though. I recall you posting somewhere about editions being £70+ shipped to the UK, and I didn’t quite believe you till I did the math on a single edition of Spiderverse. Clocked in at somewhere around £72 through the GB, which is nuts
Yep. Mantas have creeped up, Weet too. They all cost more than a blufans now which used to be the high end product for cost in this hobby. And the weak currencies are absolutely kicking us in the nuts now. Honestly the difference From paying $210 back in March for blufans TDK compared to paying that $210 this week for blufans BB is disgusting. It’s a £25 difference. Twenty five f**king pound difference!
Not a reflection on my thoughts on GB fees as I feel they are fair and I’m all for supporting the platform in this way, but as they are percentages in some cases, they equally go up as the studios boost their prices
No comment when the whole world can order direct. Was seriously hoping TSS and weets spiderverse wasn’t going to have one here. Then I’d love to see everyone squirm & panic on the day. Just a normal day for me.... at 6am, which will change to 5am after next month lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Behold

@tha_lunatic @hatredhorror you use GB's, tell @Flloydo why you use them :naughty:

@Flloydo

For me it's like you said. Sometimes I use a GB, but I try to go direct as often as possible.

As for how to keep affording these releases, I'd recommend really thinking about if you need an One Click. You could have just bought a Single Slip for Batman Begins for example.

I'm just getting a single slip for TSS Manta Lab and Spider-Man Into the Spider-verse WeET. Buying too many OCs can get expensive very fast and it's not as easy to get your money back as some people believe.

Reactions: Flloydo
No comment when the whole world can order direct. Was seriously hoping TSS and weets spiderverse wasn’t going to have one here. Then I’d love to see everyone squirm & panic on the day. Just a normal day for me.... at 6am, which will change to 5am after next month lol!
I love watching everyone squirm too, but only if I’ve already secured mine via a GB or direct, then I love to watch the world burn!

• Haha
Got my DL from a different GB because it was cheaper than going direct for once it would have cost £66 going direct but only cost me £61 for DL going with a other GB

FFS..... I LOVE IT

although the SL is my least fav I still quite like it (mainly the back)

But once again the art cards images could be better
I sometimes wonder what people are thinking when they choose the art for the art cards. Like the Zavvi Your Name ones are so bloody boring and uninspired in a movie with so much amazing animation they choose the **** they went with.

Got my DL from a different GB because it was cheaper than going direct for once it would have cost £66 going direct but only cost me £61 for DL going with a other GB
Impressive

I mean if GBs were always cheaper than direct I’d be using them too

I’ll never understand why people use GBs on Nova items. You get a discount through nova direct. And that GB host is selling them higher than cost anyway, they are also 100% getting a discount too. You just throwing money at a random

Impressive

I mean if GBs were always cheaper than direct I’d be using them too

I’ll never understand why people use GBs on Nova items. You get a discount through nova direct. And that GB host is selling them higher than cost anyway, they are also 100% getting a discount too. You just throwing money at a random
To your "price" argument. Shipping directly from Nova or Weet cost to my country arround 35$. GBs can be cheaper even with "fee" added to the initial price.

• Helpful Post
To your "price" argument. Shipping directly from Nova or Weet cost to my country arround 35$. GBs can be cheaper even with "fee" added to the initial price.
Ah see nova is still rather cheap to the ship to the U.K. for me. A single is still $13.96. Which is very surprising

Weet has creeped up to $19 now. Other than that it’s just zeta thats stayed the same at $15. The others just keep increasing

This is all for singles. One clicks much much much more