The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
The OC front I think is the same art as the Cinemuseum edition. Cinemuseum did a FS, god knows when it will be shipped, think that preorder was about a year ago.
Was this film that popular where it’s getting the same print run as the rest of there titles? Batman, Drive, BR, and so on? I just didn’t like this film C/C-
This might hang around like BOP for a while, especially with postage prices being ridiculous. Can’t justify purchasing this and I rarely miss a Manta OC.

Reactions: Granada
The OC front I think is the same art as the Cinemuseum edition. Cinemuseum did a FS, god knows when it will be shipped, think that preorder was about a year ago.
Was this film that popular where it’s getting the same print run as the rest of there titles? Batman, Drive, BR, and so on? I just didn’t like this film C/C-
This might hang around like BOP for a while, especially with postage prices being ridiculous. Can’t justify purchasing this and I rarely miss a Manta OC.
I loved this film, but i looked up it’s gross, and I’m pretty sure it didn’t do very well.

Secured The Full Slip like I wanted :thanks:. Thank You @Aniv for everything you do. Hope to god I put all my information down right because I was in a rush to fill it out and i needed to put my info into PayPal. I'm lucky this wasn't dropped at certain times like ZSJL

Reactions: Aniv
Pity that Europe was left behind for this GB. It started at 2:30 am (or 1:30 am depending on the country). It is weird because I cannot remember any GB for key releases from Mantalab, Weet... that were at this time. I remember 22:00, even near 24:00 but not later in the night.

Reactions: Granada and vexred
Pity that Europe was left behind for this GB. It started at 2:30 am (or 1:30 am depending on the country). It is weird because I cannot remember any GB for key releases from Mantalab, Weet... that were at this time. I remember 22:00, even near 24:00 but not later in the night.
I didn't notice anyone ask about a possible second drop. Perhaps @Aniv has news for you?
The fact the FS + DL 15 copies are gone, maybe helps his case to get a few more? ..., dunno