The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
Nah, it's been 20.5 already last few shipments, The Prestige, Dune. ~$31 for a couple fullslips, and $50 for a One-Click.
Not it hasn’t. He said to the UK. All 4 of those releases as singles to the U.K. direct from manta have been $18 in shipping

OC for me. Kind of wish DC did some more movies and series in this style and let James Gunn head it. Thought this and Peacemaker were great.

Reactions: Flloydo
Flloydo can we select package value at checkout with manta?
There’s a notes section once you add to your basket if you’re quick enough to type or paste it in on bloodbath orders lol. I believe they might mark low anyway. But usually send an email

I think kimchi is the only one where you change it yourself and after you’ve ordered you can edit it

Reactions: psychoscot
OC for me. Kind of wish DC did some more movies and series in this style and let James Gunn head it. Thought this and Peacemaker were great.

He should be heading up DC at Warner’s, he couldn’t do any worse than the rest of the clowns that have had a go.
I think DC want him to be their version of Feige which wouldn't bother me at all

Tbh I’m not into their shared universe. I’m happy for marvel to do it because it’s already successful and in full swing. DC are trying their hardest to copy it and it’s just not working.

Aside from man of steel and the suicide squad I’m all for DC to work on their solo non shared projects like joker and The Batman. It clearly works better for them and they are much better more adult films

There’s a notes section once you add to your basket if you’re quick enough to type or paste it in on bloodbath orders lol. I believe they might mark low anyway. But usually send an email

I think kimchi is the only one where you change it yourself and after you’ve ordered you can edit it
Huge thanks for the info mate :thumbs: , I think Nova still do too or did. I'll take my chances with the site this time, cheaper than any GB. Can't see this being a bloodbath like some titles

Reactions: Flloydo
Huge thanks for the info mate :thumbs: , I think Nova still do too or did. I'll take my chances with the site this time, cheaper than any GB. Can't see this being a bloodbath like some titles
I may be wrong but I think you can add notes on plain archive too. But you can’t on Nova. Really can’t remember before they changed the site so maybe it was a thing before.

Nah I don’t think it will be a bloodbath either. Some may sell out. Maybe the OC pretty quick but I think it will be ok

• Friendly
Reactions: psychoscot
I may be wrong but I think you can add notes on plain archive too. But you can’t on Nova. Really can’t remember before they changed the site so maybe it was a thing before.

Nah I don’t think it will be a bloodbath either. Some may sell out. Maybe the OC pretty quick but I think it will be ok
You can with plain, can't with nova. Nova's CS are tip top anyway, so a quick email later and they add the shipping note to your order history page. Manta are very responsive too, so nobody should have an issue there either.

You can with plain, can't with nova. Nova's CS are tip top anyway, so a quick email later and they add the shipping note to your order history page. Manta are very responsive too, so nobody should have an issue there either.
Yeah I never have an issue with any of them for replies. Weet aswell (I know some of you lot have had some issues but all fine my side and I email after every order)

Reactions: samdavies