The Thing (2011) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Thanks to Olorin for pointing this out - bluray-disc.de lists the Thing (2011) as a steelbook release.

Release Date: March 22nd, 2012

attachment.php

Order link - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005RY7I4K/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Actual pictures -

Debossed and inside art (Thanks Maddin83)

View attachment 7761

View attachment 7762

Attachments

• The Thing.jpg
    The Thing.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:
Now, I don't own every German steelbook out there, but out of the ones I have, the only ones I have with slip covers are WB releases. This is a Universal release. Are there any Universal steelbook releases in Germany that came with a slip cover?

I think Chip is on to something about it having a slip. Since the French edition has been confirmed to have no inside artwork, I'm looking to this one now. One months difference in release dates and this one is a couple of euros less than the French one, I sure hope it has inside artwork. :ohno:

Last edited:
I think Chip is on to something about it having a slip. Since the French edition has been confirmed to have no inside artwork, I'm looking to this one now. One months difference in release dates and this one is a couple of euros less than the French one, I sure hope it has inside artwork. :ohno:

Be careful dude. Your really close to post count #666. EEK!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Just tried ordering from Grooves and that 20% off coupon still worked.

With free shipping it came to around 15 €.

Thanks for the info Ninjas!

i ordered and chose paypal as payment method , will they sent me a paypal invoice when the item is ready to ship?

I guess, was asking the same question as I've never ordered from them before.

I just got the email confirmation with order number but nothing else, we'll wait and see.

It should have forwarded you to paypal login screen where you can login to paypal and pay for the item. That's what it did when I payed for mine.

that's what it did but when i tried to login it said lost connection and it wouldn't let me go back so don't know what's going to happen with my order , also when i try to put a new order the coupon code doesn't work because it only works one time :angry:

Reactions: Ross
that's what it did but when i tried to login it said lost connection and it wouldn't let me go back so don't know what's going to happen with my order , also when i try to put a new order the coupon code doesn't work because it only works one time :angry:

You can always create a new account on the site with a different e-mail address and then the coupon code should work again (if its not expired by now).