Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes why don't we all just complain about this great release which is actually quite different to the original release and spoil it for the ppl who actually like it, rather than just accept it and move on, it isn't going to de value the original precious Grail anyway like I'm sure most ppl are worried about, everything is going to get re released anyway, its time to just accept it or stop collecting if bothers you that much.

another Disney/ Pixar release with white back art and a boring image on it, same as Brave, they need to be more creative than this

^^From your post in the Monster's Inc thread

yes why don't we all just complain about this great release which is actually quite different to the original release and spoil it for the ppl who actually like it, rather than just accept it and move on, it isn't going to de value the original precious Grail anyway like I'm sure most ppl are worried about, everything is going to get re released anyway, its time to just accept it or stop collecting if bothers you that much.

We can't all be positive 100% of the time, now can we? :hilarious:

Well I paid high for IM1 and IM2 (play.com editions). Then along comes Kimchi with WEA on a rerelease of IM1. Such is life. I will gladly purchase this Thor since I haven't shelled out mega bucks for the "holy grail" version. I love the artwork. I know BluFans will not disappoint.

Last edited:
^^From your post in the Monster's Inc thread

We can't all be positive 100% of the time, now can we? :hilarious:

yes not everyone can be positive all the time, but what is annoying is the people who want to get the artwork changed just so the Original Thor keeps its value which it will anyway and screw the rest of the people who like this which is selfish imo, Thor isn't rare anyway as about a million was released worldwide so what's a few more??

the only thing about this which is similar is the front but yet still quite different, back art different I'm sure inside art will be different also and a nice slipcase, but I'm sure all the people doing the moaning about it being the same will still buy it anyway,

its just pretty sad of people imo when they feel the need to run off to studios and retailers and throw their toys out their prams because they don't get their desired steelbook or if the artwork is similar or so they think to the original

I think the only ones who are truly mad at Blufans using this artwork are mad for one of 2 reasons: 1) They want different artwork for the sake of different artwork. 2) They want the HMV version of Thor to retain it's high value and they fear that this release will devalue the original.

The days of selling steelbooks for 10x their original value is gone or near gone. Collectors *collect* regardless of future value. People who are in it for the quick dollar aren't real collectors, but salesmen.

Fudge, I seriously hope all the people who are Crying and moaning about This DO NOT BUY this. So at least I will have a chance to grab two copies. One to open and one to keep sealed.

•Hey if you don't like it, then guess what??? Don't buy it!
•If you DONT LIKE, you DONT BUY (get it?)
•It's a free country.

But I know that even all the people moaning & groaning about this will be snatching up all the copies they can get their hands on, a personal gaurantee.

This is gunna be epic and all the Haters will be with a foot in their mouth later, say ahhh!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I don't see a problem with HMV version retaining it's value as it's not like they're printing thousands of these

Fudge, I seriously hope all the people who are Crying and moaning about This DO NOT BUY this. So at least I will have a chance to grab two copies. One to open and one to keep sealed.

•Hey if you don't like it, then guess what??? Don't buy it!
•If you DONT LIKE, you DONT BUY (get it?)
•It's a free country.

But I know that even all the people moaning & groaning about this will be snatching up all the copies they can get their hands on, a personal gaurantee.

This is gunna be epic and all the Haters will be with a foot in their mouth later, say ahhh!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Ppl love to complain sometimes I guess. And assuming the web store is open by then, everyone who's complaining will be on the site 10 minutes before release circling around the site like sharks in blood infested waters waiting for it to go live. :movie:

I hope there are limits for this so people stand a better chance of getting up a copy. 1 each of the individual steels, OR 1 double set only per customer would be great IMO. Yes people would arguably have multiple accounts, but it would still give genuine collectors a slightly better chance of getting one...

Just my thoughts on the matter :)