Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
buying two just to keep one sealed is just depriving people of them. but hey at least you have one to sell a few months later

I would never sell my Sealed Copy, or my opened copy. If I wanted to sell one, I would have to buy at least 3. I have a perfect pristine flawless Thor 2 Kimchi Lenti Slip OCD mint sealed, and I would never sell it. Thats just me.

Ppl love to complain sometimes I guess. And assuming the web store is open by then, everyone who's complaining will be on the site 10 minutes before release circling around the site like sharks in blood infested waters waiting for it to go live. :movie:

Damn right, you know the game.

^^From your post in the Monster's Inc thread

We can't all be positive 100% of the time, now can we? :hilarious:

ppl can have a moan about artwork or whatever and say whether they like it or not, that's up to them

In my original post I was referring to ppl moaning about getting the artwork changed which is ridiculous and if they didn't like it should move on

I don't mind if anyone has a positive or negative opinion on a subject but when the artwork has already been chosen it should be left as it is especially when a lot of ppl like it, you shouldn't complain to retailers and studios and ruin the artwork for ppl who like it, if you don't like don't buy.