Thor: Love and Thunder (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-005) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on October 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Partial Foil, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x2, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Thor4_Overall-Packshot_OC_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_FS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_LS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PRE-ORDER IS AT 8PM, OCTOBER 27TH, 2023
THIS EDITION DOES NOT HAVE MOVIE DISCS. THIS IS A COLLECTIBLE ONLY

• WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title"

Lol the rear of the steel is unexpected, but I personally thought the goats were hilarious, so I'm all for it! The DL is the only slip I really like though... not even a big fan of the OC art, which is rare for Manta.

Reactions: Daubt
DL for me, though the artwork I hoped to see isn't anywhere to be seen so would be happy if Blufans do a version down the line as well

DL is the only passable edition. It's not exactly what I was hoping for though.. I wanted the main theatrical poster on the steel again, like DS2 and BW. Bloody goats on the rear too lol

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Double lenti for me. Always liked that art and hoped it would get used.

Full slip is ok but I don’t like the SL at all

Thor: Love and Thunder Steelbook (Consumer Product) GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The product listings for this title will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.
That being said here is when the Group Buy will be live. Once it's sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at CollectonG store or other sources.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 101539.png

Quantity is limited.

Order Limits

1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (FS,LS,DLS).
Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

539592-73fae948c67f66a16251d5a6d376829e.png

Add to cart and add HDN ID in the field shown below

I do like the DL and the steelbook art is fine. Just not sure that I need this since the embossed Best Buy steelbook is nice.

No one liked this film anyway so it should be pretty p!ss easy to get direct next Friday....

Oh wait now everyone likes the DL art!

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Don't like any of the slips, so the Zavvi CE will be good enough, which has an actual booklet and bigger art cards that are character cards here.