Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting anxiously to get this. Hoping FS ships pre-orders Thursday so it arrives on Tuesday. From past experience, my wishful thinking is probably hopeless.

Here is what everyone is waiting for. I just got back from Future Shop & got a few pics of the Steelbook now that they have them in store. I also got some pics of the Thief game Steelbook (check game Steelbook forum).

The Steelbook is flat, with no god awful raised border, the "Thor The Dark World" is DEBOSSED on the cover & is on the Steelbook. The title is on the spine as shown & there are no awful pics on the spine of any of the characters, just the title. The graphics look amazing, much better than in pics & the shrink wrap is thicker than what came before on the Disney VIVA cases. It was very hard to tell though if the Steelbook is glossy or not through the shrink wrap & with the store lighting.

Sorry the pics aren't better, but was taken with phone & crappy dim store lighting.

Yea no Future Shop sticker on this one for some reason. It could be like with the Dark Knight Rises, some came with the sticker & some didn't. Either way, I'm looking forward to taking it home instead of giving it back.