Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone.
Andrew Poirier from Future Shop here.
The Thor 2 steelbook from Future Shop is a matte finish.

Thanks
Hey Andrew!
Welcome to the boards!

For people not knowing, Andrew is zerox39 aka "Best Buy Ltd & Future Shop product merchant for movies & music | Social media enthusiast | Gamer | Speaker of randomness" :p
https://twitter.com/zerox39

Damn, was sort of hoping it'd be glossy. Guess it's BluFans for me.

If you really have that type of influence, you should really push for higher quality gloss finishes as I'm sure most here would find that a higher priority than stickers (I hope).

Wouldn't hold out too much hope on Blufans, as it maybe a dual box of the first 2 films and not a stand alone Thor Dark World steel.

Gotta agree! with the exception of this, I am slowly stopping buying matte steels and just buying the standard blue amarays, gloss only from now on. I'd rather steels themselves were far better finished than what packaging they come in.

Reactions: NinjaFeetz
Any chances that the german audio track could be included?
Could be... I've seen Paramount/Disney in the past with many audio tracks on it... for sure it will have English, French & Spanish... the rest is extra.
Will have to test with the disc in the BD player to know for sure... Stay tuned Tuesday :)

The only pic we have is too blury to know:

Reactions: yy0925
I, like the next person, would like it to be gloss, and also have the floating images on the back gone, but at least it has a title on the front and spine, that's a massive improvement in my mind :)

Reactions: harry