Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:
wow how is possible this picture on steel looks much better than BB version ? Maybe on the end your phone camera is not that bad:scat: looks great . Thanks for pictures mate:thumbs:

I would love to but the studio normally doesn't give us an option of those stickers.
I find it interesting that stickers is a hot button for the collectors, is it because it differentiates the product from other countries?
If it truly is important we can push the studios from this side.

Thanks Andrew for info ;) Sebastian Steelbook collector from UK here please order extra FS stickers for those beauty's :oohyeah::oohyeah::hilarious:

Reactions: montana2974
I would love to but the studio normally doesn't give us an option of those stickers.
I find it interesting that stickers is a hot button for the collectors, is it because it differentiates the product from other countries?

Some like store stickers and those some are peeps who keep theres sealed. I like my steels open but mint so i can admire them whilst watching the film :)

Yes the stickers can be important to collectors. With more than one company selling similar versions it will differentiate between countries & company's. It also lets us know if it is a first run or not. Just like Angels & Demons, the ones with the sticker are much more sought after.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

The French version sticker will help but doesn't look as good as the Future Shop sticker

very much sir , even if i unsealed my copy i take off sticker and try stick back on the steel :thumbs:

Reactions: MisterR
won't find out till Tuesday. They won't open a copy in the store, but the cape does wrap around the spine & to the back just like the pics of the Zavvi one, but we all hope there are no pics of the characters floating on the back cover.

Reactions: gregavfc
Has anyone seen the back of the steel yet? Will it be identical to the Zavvi release?

No need . artwork is same worldwide unfortunately:(

---------- Post added 02-21-2014 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-20-2014 at 11:59 PM ----------

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll take this back to the team. It will help us when we talk to studios

you very welcome sir. is nice to be heard :) thank you for that :thumbs:

Damn, was sort of hoping it'd be glossy. Guess it's BluFans for me.

If you really have that type of influence, you should really push for higher quality gloss finishes as I'm sure most here would find that a higher priority than stickers (I hope).