Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it's a Steelbook than they would want to have it as clear as possible(and usually, they have, in the past). It's a Steel as far as we know....but still odd choice of word:)

Good job Future Shop! No need to import this anymore and just in time, too, with the dollar heading downhill! Just hope I don't get a dented one by doing online pre-order otherwise will be another trip to the store for an exchange as usual. With my luck, it'll probably happen! LOL

Good job Future Shop! No need to import this anymore and just in time, too, with the dollar heading downhill! Just hope I don't get a dented one by doing online pre-order otherwise will be another trip to the store for an exchange as usual. With my luck, it'll probably happen! LOL

I was just thinking the same thing. These imports are getting expensive.

Just hoping these steels end up in good shape unlike the Avengers Viva... and the recent Captain Philips loose discs in the steel.

Also 99% certain these will be available at Best Buy in the US.

I was just thinking the same thing. These imports are getting expensive.

Just hoping these steels end up in good shape unlike the Avengers Viva... and the recent Captain Philips loose discs in the steel.

Also 99% certain these will be available at Best Buy in the US.

I was looking at Best Buys website. Is this just wishful thinking?

d0GLduH.jpg

I was looking at Best Buys website. Is this just wishful thinking?

d0GLduH.jpg

With Bestbuy.com listings, its definitely wishful thinking. It doesnt say steelbook and even if it did, it would be a toss up until we see it in a weekly ad or something.

I REEEAAAALLYY hope BB gets this but im not goin by their online listings. And a NA release give me hope. WEA please!!!

With Bestbuy.com listings, its definitely wishful thinking. It doesnt say steelbook and even if it did, it would be a toss up until we see it in a weekly ad or something.

I REEEAAAALLYY hope BB gets this but im not goin by their online listings. And a NA release give me hope. WEA please!!!

I hope this turns out steelbook. It seems there is another listing for thor 2 amaray on BB site :). Since this is FS thread I will leave the discussion here :thumbs:

why should warner make the Steel for all other Countrys without Text _ON_ the Steel and making this with text :wtf: don't await too much

If it has a title on it ANYWHERE then I'm in on a group buy if anyone is kind enough to set one up :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk