Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
Info is a bit vague on this , even on the website would like to know more before I commit
Ie region?title?steelbook? ?

Last edited:
pre-ordered! please let this be WEA with a title on the spine (well not WEA for cover, just a title on the spine at least hah)

Last edited:
This is great news, I am glad I cancelled my Zavvi order & will save money buying the Future Shop version.

From the pictures on the website, it looks like the title will be on the cover & just a slip for the back & the top where is says " collectable packaging" like they did on the Viva's. If it stays like that then that would be great.

There is no info on the website about if it is region free or not.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why Best Buy doesn't follow Future Shop "exclusives". They are both essentially the same company, no?

They are the same company, but I'm guessing same reason Future Shop doesn't get the same Steelbooks that BB gets, & the same reason Canada gets left out of a lot of good collectable items & that is Canada requires both English & French on the packaging, so apparently adding French writing is too costly & I'm guessing that adding Spanish or another language would be too costly to add so it can be sold at BB.

I think it's all BS, if it costs them pennies to make dollars then why not?

Sorry, Zavvi! This looks like the way to go. Is it too much to hope that they've decided to add the title to front and spine for some of the releases because of the negative reception (probably :D)?

can anyone actually confirm art at all? just remember zavvi stuck up placeholder art then got wea without the title on this.
i personally would like to see proofed art e.g. it is as they show it with title on the tin! also would like to see back and what they have inside as alot of canadian steels i've bought don't bother with inside either.
just if i'm going to get stuffed with custom charges and vat, i want to know what exactly i'm getting for my money and until that is proven the words grail status are a little bit early to say the least, at least till it is confirmed one way or the other!

Reactions: psychoscot