Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just arrived in the mail. Very pleased with it,the only curious thing is that the inside is a 3 disc holder and there are only 2 discs. I wasn't expecting a 3rd disc,I knew there wasn't one,I wonder if a DVD was going to go there,and they changed their minds.

Yes, I read (source:digitalbits) that there was an 11th hour change of plans with the DVD copy.

Mine just arrived in the mail. Very pleased with it,the only curious thing is that the inside is a 3 disc holder and there are only 2 discs. I wasn't expecting a 3rd disc,I knew there wasn't one,I wonder if a DVD was going to go there,and they changed their minds.

C'mon, you know we are all waiting for the pictures ;)
You've opened it already, didn't you?

Reactions: AmarD1981
Got my personnal copy today. :)
Sorry for the crap quality, iphone pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Marc for the Photos :thumbs:
Back Artwork the same as Zavvi Release
The 3 Disc insert bit strange as its only 2 Discs you would have thought they would have fixed that

I like the Debossed Title looks great

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my copy delivered, was going to post pics, but no need now.

It came in a bubble mailer :angry:, but looks good so far. I'm going to miss getting these hand delivered by Canada Post....