Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:
For the Canadian Ninjas who ordered when the price is $32.99 keep an eye with your invoice as they did not made the reduction to $26.99. You might need to call to have it change.

Shipped!

I just got my shipping notice for my pre orders, so means I will still have to get a copy out of store to watch on release day as the pre orders take a week to arrive.

How far away are you from their shipping depot?

I just checked the tracking info on Canada Post, and mine has an expected delivery date of the 24th. :oohyeah:

I live in Victoria, so takes a while to get here.

I inquired about the price drop on the Thor pre orders & Future Shop responded tonight,
"we have already adjusted the price of the item in your order from $32.99 down to $26.99."

I have to double check my paypal to see which I was charged though. But Future Shop responded fairly quickly which is nice.

I guess they ship these from Ontario, I thought BC orders would ship out of BC.

In my experience they charge the original price and then credit back the discount. Their PDF invoices will show the correct price if they've already credited you back.

The HMV exclusive for Thor 1 surpassed the Futureshop Iron Man in terms of after market value for a sealed copy.

EEK! i have to disagree with that... iron man fs sealed has hit over $600 while thor hmv sealed has hit a bit over $200

thor is a world wide release, with only slips and stickers determining value, while iron fs was only released in canada... overall iron man fs will be valuable

Last edited:
Mine just arrived in the mail. Very pleased with it,the only curious thing is that the inside is a 3 disc holder and there are only 2 discs. I wasn't expecting a 3rd disc,I knew there wasn't one,I wonder if a DVD was going to go there,and they changed their minds.

Mine just arrived in the mail. Very pleased with it,the only curious thing is that the inside is a 3 disc holder and there are only 2 discs. I wasn't expecting a 3rd disc,I knew there wasn't one,I wonder if a DVD was going to go there,and they changed their minds.

Pictures please :)

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

I am in Toronto and mine has not even shipped yet. I am can't walt for it lol.