Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)

Release Date: Feb 21, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,020
YesAsia - $49.99 USD
Books.tw - NT$1,048

4710756542667-2.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of jesse liu:
e09f4916-ac1c-4fc0-bd5e-787f64348ca8_zps7a5c1ff8.jpg

0532218a-bd88-438a-95fa-8f0772a4e352_zps5f443795.jpg

feeaa7ea-0dc0-4a43-8616-4639d7027a52_zps79d1876a.jpg

Old artwork of naked SteelBook:
Thor.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered on february 26 via jsdvd, preparing since february 28 without any change...

Check you paid your shipping fee. It's billed separately so your making two payments for the same order. Strange but that's how they process things

There must be a delay. Try contacting them and speak to Sammi. They are great at their service. I'm sure they will be able to provide some answers.

I already did. Not so fond of them anymore. Im still trying to resolve refund for damaged steelbooks ive returned and he replies once per two weeks on my emails with some ignorant comments :/ But this belongs to another thread i suppose...

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Check you paid your shipping fee. It's billed separately so your making two payments for the same order. Strange but that's how they process things

I know but since my order I havent received any other invoice although it seems
to be still in stock...

I already did. Not so fond of them anymore. Im still trying to resolve refund for damaged steelbooks ive returned and he replies once per two weeks on my emails with some ignorant comments :/ But this belongs to another thread i suppose...

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I know but since my order I havent received any other invoice although it seems
to be still in stock...

Sorry mate. Came as a shock to me. I have never had an issue with them. Still, try to avoid any confrontation and see if it can be resolved via mail even if you get sny remarks. At the end of the day, you want your steels, undamaged or a refund if that need be the case.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Sorry mate. Came as a shock to me. I have never had an issue with them. Still, try to avoid any confrontation and see if it can be resolved via mail even if you get sny remarks. At the end of the day, you want your steels, undamaged or a refund if that need be the case.

will do my best...thnaks for support!

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Now that kimchidvd #8/9 is crossed off my list, I can contemplate this one. Or should I quit while Im ahead? I have to consider what some ninjas claim is the "best slip of all time"....is it really that nice? Should I x4 dip?