Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 08, 2009
This version of Wanted has an EMBOSSED title, printed back (German), and is extremely hard to find, as it was only sold in Media Markt stores in Germany.

Actual picture: (Thanks to morlock84)
View attachment 11562

Picture found via google images.
wanted.jpg

Last edited:
Some Iron Man buyer, already getting screwed:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Further on I can't believe people just being so naive bid on those items, from that 0%-feedback guy. Rambo, Wanted, Death Race. All stolen sealed pics.

Also this is a strange line:

This is a privat auction, therefore I don´t take risk of shipping. No return or refund.
Shipping World Wide and then Excludes, the Whole World.

He didn't even take the time to set up his item-page.

Today the Wolverine FNAC steelbook also was on eBay. I was 20% interested in this item. I asked him friendly what the shippings costs would be and what the condition of the steelbook was. That stupid guy replied back in French. :rolleyes: Just like some Germans do. I speak English. Really they all think we speak their language. Those are the same people who go on vacations, and just keep speaking their own language, in a different country.

I really hate that, just unbelievable.

Hahaha, Pieter is getting fired up! And I know personally the wrath of the Dutch as I have workmates in Eindhoven :hilarious:

Seriously, if they want to sell globally, they would at least take customer service seriously such as responding in the language of the customer. Unless of course something is fishy about the deal. In all fairness, most ebay sellers I have encountered have been up and up about their wares.

I want this.... :(

I could help you out to get a legit copy....

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Also this is a strange line:

This is a privat auction, therefore I don´t take risk of shipping. No return or refund.
Shipping World Wide and then Excludes, the Whole World.

Secondly he is responsible for the shipping , according to Paypal rules he has to send as registered... that means he is being held responsible.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I asked him friendly what the shippings costs would be and what the condition of the steelbook was. That stupid guy replied back in French. :rolleyes: Just like some Germans do.

which Germans write back to you in French if you write to them in English.??

Also although the world language is English , 90% of the German Population cannot write in the English language...

You hate it when people go to a different country and talk there own language? Well you better not come to Germany...here they speak everything but Geman EEK!:D:D

I dont like people visit my German ebay site , and ask me a question in English , a.. Why dont they just write to me in German? There are translators - thanx to google and co...

BTT . I could get someone (please not looking for any stingy people who argue over every Euro) this Steelbook if your interested...

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Count me in, I want this but I'm not going to pay an uber inflated price EEK!

Unfourtantly you are not going to find this Steelbook in MINT for 30 Euros like it first costed when it came out.

I think you have to set a limit for yourself and stay with it.

Take care
John

Reactions: Ross
which Germans write back to you in French if you write to them in English.??
No, the Germans don't reply me back in French. But it was just another example: if I should contact a German in English they he would write me back in German. Vice versa.

I like to visit Germany. A bratwurst, steelbooks perfect combo. :D

But let's get back ontopic, shall we? :)

Can someone please put pictures of the back of the steel? I want to know if the back is printed or if it's actually a cardboard. Thanks!

cough cough *chipvideo you're needed in here* cough cough

Yes the back is printed but its still one of the nicest Steels in my opinion!I´m glad i have it in my collection!

It hurts to see this beauty with such an ugly dent!

John Rambo also has a printed back. But i agree with you i also prefer art on the back and no printing. Unfortunately it was pretty common to print the text on the back a few years ago.

Last edited:
Hey biscuit, the front is gorgeous in person, I think you'd find it a nice addition. I got mine a long time ago from apsmith21. Most steels back then had printed backs.

I know it is, but it looks exactly like the UK edition. And at least with the UK edition I'd get english in the back, can't stand to have something dubbed over whatever the language is, especially when I have the choice of another release.

And yes, the german one has debossed title, biiiiiig deal. It's not worth the 100+ extras Euros, but heh, that's my opinion :rolleyes:

Bluray-I don't have mine anymore. Never was a fan of the film and got rid of it, as it was collecting dust and became senseless to me. However, the debossed title was very nice. Then again, I got mine at cost years ago. I'd definitely not chase any of these down for $100's, just not worth it to me, but to each their own.