Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 08, 2009
This version of Wanted has an EMBOSSED title, printed back (German), and is extremely hard to find, as it was only sold in Media Markt stores in Germany.

Actual picture: (Thanks to morlock84)
View attachment 11562

Picture found via google images.
wanted.jpg

Last edited:
I can't stop drooling over this one for some reason. It's my most wanted steelbook BY FAR right now. I just need to find one at a reasonable price and it will be mine.

Hell, I'll even pay more than I should to get this one. Just not those ridiculous prices that I sometimes see.

LOL, this is hit or miss, I've seen copies go very high, and others mint copies, not so much. I dumped my own copy a few months ago, for that price (it was purchased for under cost, originally so it didn't matter to me), as it was collecting dust and I had no interest whatsoever in the film. But I know others that have sold it much higher depending on when it was on Ebay. In terms of paint finish and debossing, this is one of the best Steelbooks out there-good huntin'! :scat:

LOL, this is hit or miss, I've seen copies go very high, and others mint copies, not so much. I dumped my own copy a few months ago, for that price (it was purchased for under cost, originally so it didn't matter to me), as it was collecting dust and I had no interest whatsoever in the film. But I know others that have sold it much higher depending on when it was on Ebay. In terms of paint finish and debossing, this is one of the best Steelbooks out there-good huntin'! :scat:
Why sell bud?? It's a lovely looking steel for a decent flick :naughty:

Thanks again DB!!! :scat: BTW I didn't sell yours. :D