Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #4)[UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Wreck-It Ralph
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units, matte finish, debossed border, embossed title, back cover and inside artwork, 1-disc edition

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10842987-1376567345-598984.jpg

10842987-1376567345-598966.jpg

10842987-1378296993-431385.jpg

10842987-1378296993-431411.jpg
Actual pics thanks to catcc003:

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is one thing I would do differently, it is the spine. I wouldn't gloss the spine only the covers because I think all spines are basically the same, they don't have any variation in finishes.

If there is one thing I would do differently, it is the spine. I wouldn't gloss the spine only the covers because I think all spines are basically the same, they don't have any variation in finishes.

Yeah I've thought that on the ones I've done but 1) it's easier lol 2) if anywhere is scratched it can be buffed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: snooloui
I'm happy with the steel, could it be better? Yeah. Buy is it bad? Nope, I really like it and glad I held off buying the amaray for so long :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chunk
IDEA for Zavvi to make fans happy and still save some money.

Make 30%-40% of the Steelbook print full gloss for fans who want quality to the fullest. These prints would cost a reasonable increase of a couple dollars. I don't imagine production with gloss costs a tremendous amount of money and time. Then, make the remaing run Matte/Spot gloss print for people who could be indifferent. People love choices and I think Zavvi would be able to please the quality collectors, cheapskates, and the people who will probably a copy of each. Just an idea.

IDEA for Zavvi to make fans happy and still save some money.

Make 30%-40% of the Steelbook print full gloss for fans who want quality to the fullest. These prints would cost a reasonable increase of a couple dollars. I don't imagine production with gloss costs a tremendous amount of money and time. Then, make the remaing run Matte/Spot gloss print for people who could be indifferent. People love choices and I think Zavvi would be able to please the quality collectors, cheapskates, and the people who will probably a copy of each. Just an idea.

We prefer to be called "bargain hunters"