Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 581
Last edited by a moderator:
It's ridiculous but you can't and can't change payment details, they could easily change them but won't.

Reactions: Kizza
I've had a bad time time recently with Zavvi, they lost one of my returns in their warehouse and would not refund it saying they did not have it but they sent an email to me confirming they had received it. I showed them the return number and finally they did the refund after 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I often ponder to myself on whether or not these people could even run their own baths, let alone run a dependable online retailer.

Zavvi recently sent me a review request (think it was for trust pilot). They have actually stopped sending me email notifications about stock and new releases after posting a scathing 1 star review for them. Coincidence? I think not.

Zavvi recently sent me a review request (think it was for trust pilot). They have actually stopped sending me email notifications about stock and new releases after posting a scathing 1 star review for them. Coincidence? I think not.
me too fro many months and I've not left any review

Same for me. Got email notifications regularly, but at some point they just stopped.

Have tried re-subscribing for updates several times, but nothing seems to work :yawn:

spass...because i know what i'm buying beforehand!...yeah i'll buy something but i don't know what it is and won't until it's dispatched!!!

because i'm a moron!!! jeez!!!!

spass...because i know what i'm buying beforehand!...yeah i'll buy something but i don't know what it is and won't until it's dispatched!!!

because i'm a moron!!! jeez!!!!

Ok, I get it. But anyhow...the way your posts come across regarding Zavvi, always, it's absolutely baffling that you would still have business to do with them. If it isn't this particular issue it's always something else.

You have threatened with legal action against Zavvi numerous times. How's that working out for you?

All I'm saying is that you appears really really angry. And that really isn't what this hobby should be about, imo of course.

Peace out! :p

Seriously, does Zavvi actually have enough staff working?
  • Received damaged steelbook (Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer)
  • Messaged Zavvi 16th July (told them not to offer me a partial refund)
  • Received reply on 17th July with details to send it back.
  • Sent damaged steelbook back to Zavvi on 18th July.
  • Received email notification that Zavvi has received my item on 31st July (12 days later!!!)
  • Today is 12th August and still no replacement or shipping notification.
Their returns department is shockingly poor. Why on earth do we have to wait so long?!! :angry:

Reactions: Flash
Seriously, does Zavvi actually have enough staff working?
  • Received damaged steelbook (Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer)
  • Messaged Zavvi 16th July (told them not to offer me a partial refund)
  • Received reply on 17th July with details to send it back.
  • Sent damaged steelbook back to Zavvi on 18th July.
  • Received email notification that Zavvi has received my item on 31st July (12 days later!!!)
  • Today is 12th August and still no replacement or shipping notification.
Their returns department is shockingly poor. Why on earth do we have to wait so long?!! :angry:

I think it's best to msg them asking what is happening, session to get the ball rolling quicker.

I think it's best to msg them asking what is happening, session to get the ball rolling quicker.

Yep. I did that before posting my message here. Ironically, a few hours later I got a shipping notification :squint:

What really annoys me now is that they've replied to my message today with a 'copy & paste' reply without an explanation or an apology.

Zavvi really do have the worst Customer Service.

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has ever had the same problem, as I'm slowing becoming frustrated and concerned;

Sat 8th, I ordered 13 steelbooks, they were then dispatched early Mon 10th with the estimated arrival date of Thu 13th. It is now Sat 15th and they are still no where to be seen.

I was just wondering if anyone else is having a delay in their arrival time, or if anyone else have ever bought in bulk and in being delayed that way.
Many thanks. :thumbs:

Just felt good cancelling an order worth 93 euro with zavvi. Returned them a damaged steelbook, which they confirmed they received 2 weeks ago. No word, despite several email about replacement/refund, or reimbursing my postage.